Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Tuesday

Good morning!  How was your long weekend? Bret took some extra days off to extend the time, which was fun.  We managed to do some stuff around here AND get out and about a bit.  And shocker, I even sewed some. 


Sneak Peek
 
All my sewing projects the past week or so are for the future, so I'll just give you a sneak peek at this little heart until I can reveal it. I have a few days of machine quilting ahead of me.. so there's a hint, small projects.  And no kidding, they're cute!  I mean how cute is this little heart!
 
I hope you had a fun and safe weekend.  It's already hot here and it's taking all I have to not break into a bunch of complaints.  Once it hits 100 degrees though all bets are off.  Summer and I are not friends. But after 10 years I guess you  know that.  The mornings are still nice and I have a new cushion on my swing so I'm all ready for coffee on the porch. 
 
So tell me, what did you do this past  weekend?

4 Comments:

Blogger Podunk Pretties said...

Nothing worth sharing happened over the weekend. Looking forward to seeing what you're stitching!

8:26 AM  
Blogger Freda's Hive said...

super duper cute

11:03 AM  
Blogger Lady Linda said...

I love the block you are working on...great fun colors. Very sweet. I hope you are feeling better.

7:11 PM  
Blogger mascanlon said...

Had my 8 yr old granddaughter for the weekend. We sewed a cute messenger bag, went to a movie and ate pizza! Oh and I think thee were Blizzards too...

7:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older