Friday, May 06, 2016

TGIF

How was your week peeps?  I don't even know what happened to mine, the days just slipped away and now it's Friday.  While I know I was in and out of the sewing room I know for sure I didn't sew a stitch. 

Holiday Wishes
 
I did do some coffee break reading this week.  Fat Quarter Shop sent me a copy of Sherri's new Holiday Wishes book.  Oh my gosh, so super cute. If you click over to FQS to the book you'll see the projects included.  Today's favorite is Norwegian Holiday. I love a pretty red and white quilt.  You can count on the team at FQS to have easy to understand, carefully illustrated instructions.  There's a nice range of projects for   beginner and  experienced quilters .  I can't wait to get busy on it!
 
Ok, it's Mother's Day weekend, hope all your moms out there have a nice day! Happy Weekend!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Martha said...

Happy weekend Pam! That book makes me wonder if there is a Pam Kitty Christmas fabric collection in the works? :-)

7:27 AM  
Anonymous Beverly @ My Sew Sweet Studio said...

Happy Mother's Day weekend to you too, Pam.

7:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older