Monday, February 29, 2016

The Name Game


Good morning! How was your weekend? Busy?  I saw a lot of blocks  for the Splendid Sampler pop up in Instagram and Facebook!  Sunday's block is courtesy of Celine Perkins.  It's called Simple Simon and it's just that! You can click over to The Splendid Sampler for the block instructions. Here's my block. 
The Splendid Sampler


In other exciting news.. Pam Kitty Morning is featured over on Cindy's blog, Live a Colorful Life!

LACL_THENAMEGAME
 
If you've been wondering how the name Pam Kitty Morning came about, head on over and check it out.   It might not be what you think! 
 
Spending time back in the sewing room has really paid off for me.  I have two nice kits cut for  my retreat.  I'm thinking that's probably enough to keep me busy.  Hmm what next.  Maybe I'll tackle some of my ufo's sitting around.  I can go through the stuff piled up at the archaeological dig site...oops I mean my sewing table and find something.  Like maybe those blocks I started last year. WHO KNOWS.   Anything could happen!   Have a great week friends! xo
 
P. S. HAPPY LEAP YEAR DAY!

2 Comments:

Blogger mascanlon said...

Yes, a one off of what I thought! I always had this vision if you with a big red cup if coffee on a porch swing with a kitty sitting besides you.....
So glad I found your blog and I think from close to the beginning. It is surprising or maybe not, how many of us really started our blog reading with the amazing Alicia Paulson. It's still always a joy to read her posts even if I have stashed a half dozen if her kits unopened!

7:28 AM  
Blogger Carla said...

LOL short and simple way Pam Kitty Morning. Love It. I'm glad I'm not the only one that has kits never opened or patterns. It's on my list of to do's to start opening and working on at least one lol

8:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older