Friday, January 22, 2016

Friday

And so goes another week!  Did you get some sewing time?  Not much sewing around here, just can't get in the mood.  Blasphemy I know.  I did whip up another bunny.  They're very easy, but the ears manage to get me each time requiring at least one seams worth of ripping and restitching. 


bunnies
 
I like the eyes much better in this one, probably because of the lower contrast.  Of course I love this aqua bunny and had forgotten that I had planned on a pink and red quilt, so  now I'm reimagining the whole thing maybe as a multicolored quilt.  Not sure yet.  Will try a pink rabbit next.  It's not like the block would go to waste if I didn't use it. That aqua rabbit would hop right into pillow country.
 
Looks like we're due for some rain, so I could think about cutting another block to work on.  If I have something ready it's easy to sit down and sew.  What's on your agenda?  Hope you have a good weekend.  xo
 
P. S. Hope you're as excited as I am for the Splendid Sampler!  The FB group has grown to proportions that astound me!  The blog has a post up about fabric selection, hope you'll check it out. I think it will be fun to follow along even if you don't make a block!  I can't wait to see the blocks.. even us designers haven't had a big reveal yet!!!
 
 

3 Comments:

Blogger Cindy's Stitching said...

they are so cute

6:10 AM  
Blogger Little Quiltsong said...

I LOVE your rabbit blocks. Right now those little eyes remind me of the rabbit that is hiding somewhere around our house and nibbling down two of my bushes again. He seems to live in a burrow way down the road in the summer, but in the winter those little eyes find my bushes and he keeps thinking they need pruning - ugh! Can't wait to see your pink rabbit block.

6:34 AM  
Blogger Helen Philipps said...

I really love these adorable bunnies!
Thank you so much for your kind comments recently dear Pam x
Have a lovely weekend.
Helen xox

3:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older