Tuesday, October 06, 2015

Tuesday

Hi there!  Off to a late start this week.  We got Frankie's furniture moved and somewhat situated this weekend.  Ended up going both days and it was fun.  I can't wait till we can go and not have to do any work!

Primrose
 
It will probably surprise you, I finished the Primrose quilt!  I think it's pretty cute and girly baby.  I need to put some backing together and get it quilted... the baby is due anyday!  Do I like the light background more?  I think I just like it different than Sarah's.  
 
Ok, short and sweet today.  The house is a bit of a wreck and I need to try and tame some of the chaos.  Hope your week is off to a great start!  xo

5 Comments:

Blogger Little Quiltsong said...

Beautiful! This quilt will be a treasure!

6:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It came out really cute! A very pretty quilt for a lucky baby girl. 💕

1:19 PM  
Anonymous Elaine K said...

Oops... The comment above was from me.

1:20 PM  
Blogger mascanlon said...

so cute Pam!! I am off to Mt View again tomorrow. Babysitting Fri-Monday while they go off and play in NY. It will be fun but exhausting, kind of like moving furniture.

11:28 PM  
Blogger Sharrieboberry said...

Cute! Cute! Cute!

3:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older