Friday, June 19, 2015

Friday!

Good morning!  Happy Friday peeps!  How was your week?  I'm all caught up with my stunt sewing now, so I can get back to working on all the in progress things around here.  

coffee
 
It's Father's Day weekend.. do you have big plans?  We'll be spoiling Bret this weekend, and keeping cool with the arrival of some hotter weather. 
 
Lots of #farmgirlfriday  action going on..I'm looking forward to seeing some more great blocks. Lori has been a busy Miss Bee  teaching at two Farm Girl retreats, but she's still sewing up a storm.. so follow along with her on Instagram.  My week is coming.. I need to get busy. 
 
Ok happy weekend everyone!!  xo

4 Comments:

Blogger Little Quiltsong said...

Yes, enjoying the Sew Along with the Farm Girl weekly blocks. Mine just keep veering into quilts, and so my process is slowed down 'a bit' :)! Enjoy spoiling Bret on Father's Day. My hubby just had his second knee surgery, so he's a bit slower these days, but we'll enjoy Father's Day nevertheless!!

10:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see what you're sewing on. Holly is lucky to have you to do sew for her. I hope she appreciates it!

10:36 AM  
Anonymous Elaine K said...

Have a lovely weekend, Miss Pam!

3:59 PM  
Blogger mascanlon said...

Hope your weekend is great! Our Livermore kids are heading back to SoCal, my daughters 2 yr sabbatical is up and her partner got a position at college down here too. But we still can do a coffee date, I am in Freddy Moran's class and Alex's too for Quilting in the Garden, hurrah!

1:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older