Friday, February 27, 2015

TGIF

HAPPY FRIDAY FRIENDS!  Did you have a good week?  Big weekend plans?  I had a fun and busy week. The weather was wonderful and it's hard not to feel happy when the sun is shining! 

lunch
 
Also easy to feel happy when you get to have lunch with friends!  Debbie Taylor was in California visiting her family and Holly and I met up for lunch with her in San Anselmo.  (picture courtesy of Debbie)  It was great to meet up outside of the Quilt Market setting and get a chance to relax and have a good visit.   Thanks for meeting up with us Debbie.
 
Ok peeps, I have a question.  I am going on a 4 day quilt retreat and I want to pick up a travel iron to bring with me.  Do you have any favorites?  I'd love to hear your recommendations.  
 
Hope you guys have a super weekend!  xo

5 Comments:

Blogger circle r motel said...

I don't have a recommendation for a travel iron. Normally it seems there are plenty of them brought by other people. Where is your retreat? I'd love to go on one with my mom who lives in Santa Barbara. In the past we have gone on one in Utah and Wyoming. But one in CA would be nice. She's in Santa Barbara.

6:00 AM  
Blogger Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

I wouldn't spend much, they never last long anyway no matter the price. have fun

6:16 AM  
Blogger Robbienae said...

Thanks for the picture! I love seeing you and Holly together and can only imagine what you have up your sleeves for future designs!!! You all are so SMART.

9:18 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Sunbeam hot-2-trot travel iron $15. Target or wal-Mart. I used to get the Rowena travel and got tired of them fizzling out after a few uses. Go less expensive. I like the Sunbeam.

10:13 AM  
Blogger Sinta Renee said...

I had been wanting the Rowenta but after reading the comment above I just might try that one first! Have a great time at the reatreat!!!

11:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older