Monday, December 08, 2014

Monday

Hi there! How are you?  Did you have a nice weekend?  We had one of those busy bee weekends, lots to do, nothing all that big, just stuff.  I did manage to get  some sewing done on my Cheerio blocks, they're turning out cute.

Cozy Coffee
 
Speaking of cute, how cute is this mug?  Frankie picked it up for me last week.  I love it!  (For those of you that might want to find one, it's a Hallmark mug, she found it at Walgreens.) It was cozy stitching away and drinking coffee yesterday! 
 
Ok big plans this week?  It's been extra cozy here with rain and then fog! Perfect stay in and sew days! Have a good week!

7 Comments:

Blogger Little Quiltsong said...

Love your coffee cup. I never get tired of 'collecting' special mugs. Oh a day of JUST sewing and rain sounds ideal. We did get the house decorated for Christmas on the weekend though (except for the front door entrance - hope to do that soon). I just LOVE when the lights on the Christmas tree glow - I could leave them on day and night! Can't wait to see your Cheerio blocks!

5:10 AM  
Blogger Clara {Clover and Violet} said...

Very cozy for sure. We have been having a lot of rain here. Your little fabric squares are so pretty and the mug is adorable!!

6:29 AM  
Blogger mascanlon said...

Well I am lucky enough to have today off so it's back to power sewing and decorating. Cute, cute mug, I may be off to Walgreens this AM" have a great week Pam.

6:43 AM  
Blogger jan said...

Too much cuteness for a Monday! lol! just kidding. Very cute mug and fabric! Have fun sewing. xo jan

7:16 AM  
Blogger Sweet Cottage Dreams said...

Have a good day! It IS a perfect day to sew, but I'll be at Magpie working. LOVE the log cabin blocks, Pam. Your work is always so adorable.

Happy new week!!

7:20 AM  
Blogger Robyn of Coffee and Cotton said...

So cute. I am not so patiently waiting for Pam Kitty Garden to be in stock somewhere! I'm starting to whine.
Can't wait to see your Cheerio quilt

8:15 AM  
Blogger Sharrieboberry said...

Oh my goodness--that is a cupful of cute! You just cannot beat aqua and red. Pretty, pretty, pretty!

7:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older