Friday, November 21, 2014

Friday

Good morning.. how did things go this week? It's going to be everyone's big shopping weekend with Thanksgiving coming up, lots of activity at the market for sure.   Maybe I'll try and shop later today, grab the turkey at least.

coffee

It's been windy and rainy this week, all good things.  Well except for the leaves.  I think by Monday it looked like Bret had never cleaned them up.  That's just how it's going to be for a while.

Leaves

Working on future projects.  Here's today's combo.   I like how it's looking. Procrastination is the usually the name of my game, but I'm really trying to be better.  Baby steps.

Pam Kitty Garden
 
What's on your weekend agenda?  I hope it's not all work.  Sometimes escaping to the sewing room is the perfect stress reliever.  Have a good weekend! xop

3 Comments:

Blogger Suzanne said...

Love your fabric combo Pam. My weekend plans include lots of fabric combos too. Have a good one!

7:50 AM  
Blogger Missy Shay said...

I still need to buy my turkey too!

7:40 PM  
Blogger magistra said...

I just wanted to give some love to your fabríc there! I really love the plaid on top, but truly all of them together make a showstopper! Can't wait to see what you're making! Magistra13 at yahoo dot com
Beth

7:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older