Friday, November 14, 2014

Friday Fun

Hi there! Can you believe it's Friday? Yesterday we had a lovely rainy day.  It was cloudy and cozy and perfect.  I ran out to Cost Plus just to get out of the house. It's the time of year where people's lovely little photo vignettes push me right over the edge. I was thinking about Suzanne and how she's always finding things that I didn't know I wanted.. but I came home empty handed.  Then I see this post on Facebook about an hour later.  I can only imagine all the cute stuff that basket could hold! 
 
I know lately I'm talking a lot about secret sewing.  An instagram friend, Susan, (follow her here, she's an amazing quilter) said it's like saying "I've been invited to a party and you weren't" and it did get me thinking about it. She said it in a totally fun way, not a mean way, so no need to get upset. But I did think about it and wonder, is it rude?

secretproject
 
Like today, aside from my trip to Cost Plus, I worked on future stuff, so all I can show is the fabrics I chose.  I have been thinking that it's fun to get teased a little about things to come and I hope I'm right!
 
Ok, I'm off for an outing today.  Hope you all have a super happy weekend! xo
 
 

8 Comments:

Blogger mascanlon said...

I love the sneak peeks! And yes, I need someone to come style my house! Great weekend Pam.

6:22 AM  
Blogger Clara {Clover and Violet} said...

Cute sneak peek! I love that red basket!! I always see cute things that I totally miss while I am at the store!! Maybe all the people are a distraction!! Have a great weekend!!

6:50 AM  
Blogger Suzanne said...

Can't wait until my new PK fabric arrives so I can do a photo shoot with my new red tin basket.

7:23 AM  
Anonymous Beverly @ My Sew Sweet Studio said...

It's not rude at all. Just keeps me coming back. I'm sure it is something I will want to do with your new fabric line. I have to wait for it too. Biting my nails and trying to be patient.lol
Have a great weekend Pam.

9:25 AM  
Blogger Little Quiltsong said...

I love your sneak peeks! It is like a wrapped gift that you have to wait till the right day - (birthday, Christmas) - to open!

4:00 AM  
Anonymous Duabe said...

Nope, you're letting us in on a secret that isn't "cooked" yet. We just have to be patient and wait a bit.

Hope you have a super happy weekend too!

4:48 AM  
Blogger Sewn With Grace said...

Love your fabric choices! Beautiful! I don't mind hearing about your secret sewing, it gives me something to look forward to!

2:26 PM  
Blogger Thimbleanna said...

Ohmygosh. I got stuck in the instagram rabbit hole of Susan. What beautiful quilts. Thanks for the recommendation!

5:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older