Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Wednesday you say?

Morning! How are things with you? I've been busy doing something, but who knows what. Not sure I was even in my sewing room yesterday, but have  been photoshop sewing, so that counts, right? 

coffee
 
The week is perking along nicely.  It seems cooler, but it could be my imagination.  My brain could be playing tricks on me because of the signs of early fall showing up in my yard. I have so many leaves already.  The whole patio is covered. 

fall in August
 
Anything exciting on your end?

3 Comments:

Blogger mascanlon said...

Nothing very exciting on my end. back to the office after a fun weekend in your neck of the woods. Sewing will probably have to wait til The weekend except I may get a bit of binding in in front of the TV the next few nights.

5:21 AM  
Blogger circle r motel said...

I saw a few leaves that had changed to gold on a Cottonwood tree down by the river last night. It's been a really wet summer in southern Colorado. I'm working on my "Bertie's year" block of the month. September. And, I'm finishing up that nail polish wall hanging from Riley Blake.

6:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Switched from Patriotic to some Fall table toppers and runners last night. A nice cooler morning here in the valley, but mid 90's later today. Bertie's September block is in the works as the half square triangles are finished and the appliques are prepped. I so enjoy having the individual Bertie's on my pantry door each month. Have cut so many red pieces for a quilt from Here Comes Winter book. So many wonderful new eye candies to tempt us. L

9:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older