Friday, June 06, 2014

Friday

I can't even believe it's already Friday. The week just flew by.  I don't even remember what I did, I just know that everyday I'm busy.  Yet why does it seem like I never get anything done?  I don't get it.
mini cherry pie fabric selection
 
I am happy that I got my Mini Cherry Pie cut out.  It was a breeze, what an adorable little kit this would make in a shop, you know?  I used to like making kits. I was inspired by Sarah when making my fabric selections.  Click over here to here to see her mini  cherry quilt.

in progress
 
I was able to get started on it yesterday, it's fast! I still don't have the knack for getting everything nice and flat like people  do, but whatever.. lumpy is what you expect at this point and I don't want to disappoint you!  
 
Any big plans this weekend? It's going to be a hot one here. It's summer, and I'm having a hard time controlling my urge to complain about hot weather.  I'll try and keep it to a minimum.  Hope you all have a great weekend! xo

7 Comments:

Blogger mascanlon said...

Summer here to Pam. But we live only a few miles from the beach to although we don't have a view we do get the lovely onshore breeze most of the time. And. 3 day weekend ahead, I have a quilt cut out and am so excited to get started tomorrow. Have a great weekend.

5:42 AM  
Blogger Melissa P said...

Love those polka dot cherries! More importantly, I love the size of this project. Totally doable even in the heat of summer.

Happy Friday!

6:53 AM  
Blogger Erica of Golden Egg Vintage said...

The cherry quilt is going to be adorable! I love it's mini size!
Have a great weekend!
Erica :)

10:31 AM  
Blogger Robbienae said...

Lady, you are on a cherry roll and it makes me hungry for cherry cobbler!

Have a fun weekend.

11:58 AM  
Blogger Christine M said...

I love those cherries! It's a long weekend here in Melbourne, Australia. It's also cold and wet, so perfect for sewing all weekend! You have a lovely weekend too, Pam.

4:13 PM  
Blogger Mary @ Neat and Tidy said...

I loved making this cutie! Still have to tack down the binding, but I will have it done in time for cherry season around here. Yours is adorable!

6:24 PM  
Blogger A little happy place said...

Aww that looks lovely and thanks so much for linking to me!!! Sarah xo

12:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older