Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Quilt Market!

Hi there! Today is the day I get to spill some of the LakeHouse Beans!  I'm excited to show off the front and back covers of our Sales Booklets for Spring Quilt Market 2014. 

PKG&SSfront-MINI
Did you notice?

SSbookletBack-MINI

Not only will we be showing Pam Kitty Garden, let me tell you just a bit about the newest division of LakeHouse, Sunrise Studio!! Moving into her new-old cottage in Sausalito has been a long time dream of Holly's and with the achievement of that dream has come new inspiration. Early on we made the decision to skip having a booth this market due to personal obligations for both of us, and Holly has  used the time and energy that would normally  be put into booth preparation towards  her first collection for Sunrise Studio,  a collection of engineered prints and designs for a modern sensibility. I can't wait to share them with you.. but if you look closely at the covers you might get an idea of what's coming.  All the prints in the Sunrise Studio collection will coordinate with Pam Kitty Garden. 
Shop owners and market attendees can see a presentation at her School House with Checker, Cut Loose Patterns  and It's so Emma in Room 360 at 4:40pm .  You can view the collection at Checker Booths 609-709, E. E. Schenck Booth 2015 and NeedleCraft Inc Booth 1119. But if you can't see it at market, don't worry, as usual our sales period lasts into the summer, so plenty of time to see what's new and think about how it can work for you!
I am so excited about the new prints and I hope you'll share in my enthusiasm.  Holly has worked hard to bring together three collections of designs that will all work together and bring something to that is fresh and different to your shop and to your sewing room. 
I'm skipping this market so I'll be watching Instagram and Facebook like everyone else, waiting too see everything that's going on.  It's the first time in quite a few years, and I'm already having a tiny bit of remorse, but I'll be back at it this fall in Houston when we'll have our booth, as usual. 
So... keep watching, I'll be sharing our digital projects with you soon!  xop

6 Comments:

Anonymous Roseann said...

While I'll miss seeing you at market I can't wait to see what Holly has come up with now!!

8:38 AM  
Blogger TheaMinPA said...

will miss you at Market - was looking forward to seeing you.
btw - that Lakehouse link does not seem to be working.... unless you mean for it to be a dry cleaner.

9:24 AM  
Blogger Nanette Merrill said...

People are going to miss you like crazy at market. This is really a great announcement tho. Looking forward to all the Lakewood fabric but especially your beautiful Garden.

12:48 PM  
Blogger Library Gal Quilts said...

I am so happy for Pam Kitty Garden and the other new collections! I love Lakehouse fabrics so much! Always fantastic quality and so much cuteness! yay!

1:08 PM  
Blogger Anne said...

Sunrise Studio sounds like it's gonna be awesome! Congrats to both of you. I'm not going to market either. Feels weird, huh?

5:21 PM  
Blogger dream quilt create said...

I'm looking forward to seeing your new garden line , and all that Lakehouse fabric has to offer! I bet everyone will really miss you at market!

3:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older