Thursday, April 10, 2014

Sew Happy

Hi there! Can you believe it's Thursday?  I've had a busy week at home catching up on stuff that needed doing.  You know the boring stuff I'm talking about.  But I've been having some sewing fun too.  I finished up  the last odds and ends of a couple of sewing projects for Holly, and I'm pacing myself till my next one comes in a week or so. Of course I finished my spring  pillow up, that was pretty fun and it's nice to have that safely tucked into the pillow vault now.  Where it's safe!

sewing fun
 
After a quick run to Target yesterday, I took a few minutes to cut out one of Lori's cute Home Sweet Home blocks, it's from Quiltmaker's 100 blocks issue 8. I caught a glimpse of some houses she was making on instagram, and just had to make one.  Like a compulsion. So I'll get busy on that today maybe. 
 
The weather has been absolutely glorious here the past few days. I'm really enjoying it.  Soon enough I'll be trapped inside with the air conditioner!  Happy day peoples!! xo

4 Comments:

Blogger Clara {Clover and Violet} said...

Your blocks will be so cute! Yay for nice weather!

5:29 AM  
Blogger Miss Jean said...

We're having lovely weather today as well. Today is my daughter's birthday and she was born there where you are and on that particular day it was 100+ degrees out!!!

1:51 PM  
Blogger Freda's Hive said...

I've really been wanting to make that too. It is a cute block.

4:51 PM  
Blogger greg @ grey dogwood studio said...

I manage to put off that "boring stuff" for weeks! That house block is going to be cute, I just know it!

6:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older