Tuesday, April 08, 2014

Good Day Sunshine

Spring is officially here in Livermore, lots of sunshine and the air is filled (with pollen) the scent of jasmine and lilacs.  It's pretty good!


Spring!
 
I can't believe it was the end of February when I originally cut out my applique shapes.. well I think we're all well acquainted with how things are done around here.  Slowpoke style!   I had it ready for quilting but then set it aside for something else, the way that I do.  I think it took less than 2 hours to finish total.  I think it's pretty cheerful. Into the pillow vault.
 
What are you up to? Did you make an apron? Even if you didn't you should head over to the Me and My Sister blog to check out their apron post.  Seriously, they kill me.  So clever.
 
Anyway. Have a super great day! xo

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

As I do with all your creations, absolutely adore this! the tulip is delectable.

5:16 AM  
Blogger Melissa P said...

Love it! That binding is especially cheery.

9:36 AM  
Blogger ~Damita's Pretty Wrap~ said...

Such a sweet and very adorable pillow!! Love the details and the sweet fabrics!! :) Happy sweet day to you!! xo Holly

1:04 PM  
Blogger Robbienae said...

I so love this white floral and have some in my stash that I want to use for a quilted tote bag!!

8:01 AM  
Blogger Helen Philipps said...

I love this pretty pillow, it is adorable! The applique looks lovely against the flowery print :)
Helen xox

10:55 AM  
Anonymous Kate said...

I love your Spring pillow. I have some of your fabric so might try to make one.

11:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older