Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Wednesday

Good norming! I wanted to show you some pictures from my visit to Prairie Queens on Saturday! I had a great time hanging out there, they had a lovely reception with delicious holiday treats and the most wonderful punch.   I appreciate their support!!! If you're looking for Pam Kitty Picnic in my neck of the woods Prairie Queens has all of it!

Prairie Queens


Prairie Queens
 
April made this wonderful quilt using Pam Kitty fabrics from past collections. It's adorable, right? You can get starter kits at the shop.

Prairie Queens

I brought a few of my things, and they had a lot of really great samples.. so inspiring! 

Prairie Queens

My friend Keiko has some cute patterns for baskets  and that adorable little jewelry travel case.  I have the pattern now, can't wait to try it. She made a lot of cute small things

K Cotton Studio

K Cotton Studio

K Cotton Studio
 
Look at this cute runner Keiko made with blocks for Lori's book! So cute.  Those apples are a favorite of mine!
Prairie Queens
 
There were a lot of blog readers who stopped by, and new friends to met. I so appreciated everyone making the trip to come say hi.  I was happy not to be sitting in the classroom alone!

Blog friends

new friends

Thanks for the cute Susan Branch calendar Martha! It was great to see you and have a chat!

martha
 
I had a wonderful time, thanks Prairie Queens for having me!
*****
 
 
Ok, I'm taking a couple of days off.  Our dog Rocket isn't well and so we're busy watching him .  Any kind thoughts you could send his way would be appreciated.  He's a good fellow and we love him. xo

19 Comments:

Blogger priscilla said...

Oh I so hope your dog is ok. We're on the same watch. Not good. Love your site & read it daily! Happy Holidays.

8:05 AM  
Blogger Clara {Clover and Violet} said...

Look at all that beautiful fabric!! All the quilts are so pretty!! What a fun time. Sorry about your dog, hope he feels better soon!!

8:09 AM  
Blogger Thimbleanna said...

Oh No! Sending good wishes to Rocket -- I hope he gets better soon!

8:19 AM  
Blogger Robbienae said...

Sending up a prayer for Rocket in hopes that he will feel better soon.

Thanks so much for the pictures and giving us such prettiness to brighten up our day! All of your fabrics are beautiful and have the best saturation of colors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8:20 AM  
Blogger Melanie said...

I. have swooned over that appliqué floral quilt since I saw it on Pinterest! Do you know the name of the pattern?

9:07 AM  
Blogger Susan said...

There isn't ONE thing in those pictures that doesn't scream adorable!!! Hope Rocket gets Christmas mojo back quick!!! See ya on IG!! Yardgrl60

9:22 AM  
Blogger Helen Philipps said...

Loved seeing all these gorgeous fabrics and pretty makes! Sending good wishes for poor Rocket to get well soon.
Helen x

10:49 AM  
Blogger Miss Jean said...

Oh, how I wish I could have gone!!!! Give Rocket a great big hug from Maggie, Mollie and myself!

11:38 AM  
Blogger suz said...

hope your puppy gets better - have a lovely Christmas

1:05 PM  
Blogger Pat said...

The floral and bird applique quilt is a pattern by Becky Goldsmith & Linda Jenkins - My Whimsical Quilt Garden (C & T Publishing). I, too, love it in Pam Kitty fabrics!

3:43 PM  
Blogger Bari Jo said...

Looks like a fun time! I'm sorry your faithful Rocket isn't feeling well. I hope he is better this evening.

8:52 PM  
Anonymous Martha said...

It was great to meet you Pam! I hope Rocket is feeling better from all of your TLC.

5:27 AM  
Blogger mascanlon said...

Big hugs for Rocket, been there with our sweet boy Spike. They just tug your heart.

6:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope that your dog gets well soon. It's so hard to see them sick.

8:03 AM  
Anonymous Kate said...

I absolutely love Pamkitty picnic. Because I am on an austerity kick right now, I cannot allow myself to buy any fabric until the first of the year so hope there will still be plenty of it left when I can again spend. I have so many plans for it. Is there a pattern for that first quilt or does it just come in kits? I would love to make it, but I like to pick my own fabrics for the quilts I make.

8:55 AM  
Blogger jan said...

Just received ALL my Pam Kitty Picnic. OMG I love it all. The navy is purrfect! Hope Rocket gets better soon.
Merry Christmas!
xo jan@sewandsowfarm

10:09 PM  
Blogger greg @ grey dogwood studio said...

Best wishes for your little friend! And have a wonderful Christmas, too!

8:54 AM  
Blogger Sewn With Grace said...

Looks like a fabulous quilt shop! Everything is so pretty. Hope your doggie is better. A very Merry Christmas to you!

3:49 PM  
Blogger Nanette Merrill said...

Aw what a great time. Love the pictures. But bitter sweet because of Rocket. Many tears.

11:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older