Friday, December 13, 2013

Happy Weeeknd


Hi there, welcome to Friday!  I just wanted to pop in and remind you I'll be at Prairie Queens Quilt Shop on Saturday! THAT'S TOMORROW!  I'll be there having a Pam Kitty Morning with them till about 1pm.  I would love it if you had a chance to stop by and say HI!

Prairie Queens Quilt Shop
 

14922 Camden Avenue
San Jose, CA 95124
(408) 559-6735

 
Ok, that's about it. I'm here with some elves working on my last Christmas project! What are your plans?  I hope something fun! xo

6 Comments:

Blogger Melissa P said...

Happy Friday! Wish it wasn't a 10 hour drive or I'd come hang out tomorrow. Have a great time!

7:30 AM  
Blogger Miss Jean said...

You know I would if I could!!!!! Have a great day!

9:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Pam, the timing is just wrong.. or I would be there. IN A HEARTBEAT. Why isn't this in January???

10:49 AM  
Blogger Library Gal Quilts said...

I will be there in spirit! Lucky gals that get to hang out with you!! Have fun!!

11:22 AM  
Blogger mascanlon said...

I'd hang out but this weekend we are in Soca getting ready for next weekend arrival of the Bay area contingent! And I am binding my last project...well that i will get done! Have fun tomorrow.

5:48 PM  
Blogger Nanette Merrill said...

I wish I was there!!!

6:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older