Thursday, November 21, 2013

Thursday

Hi there!  What did you do yesterday? It was a cozy day here, lots of rain rain rain! We've had a pretty dry summer and fall, so the rain is a welcome sight.   And we all know a rainy day is a good sewing day.  Just turn on some crime solving tv and get busy!

Quilty Fun Sew Along Apples
 
I have my cute courthouse steps blocks done as well, but it was pretty dark around here, so no photographs.  Maybe tomorrow.  Are you working on the Quilt Fun Sew Along blocks? The flickr group is chock full of blocks and I love to see them. It especially makes me happy to see blocks with Pam Kitty fabrics! 
 
Ok, hope the week is treating you well. I better get to work! xo

2 Comments:

Blogger mascanlon said...

Sigh..... I would be more eager to go to work if it involved thread and crime solving TV! Have a great day Pam! raining in SoCal too which means "danger, danger" on freeways from drivers who have never seen it.

5:40 AM  
Blogger Goosegirl said...

Oh we are loving the rain here too, but smocking instead of quilting. Rainy days are perfect for creating. :-)

9:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older