Friday, October 18, 2013

Finally Friday

My sweet little humming bird friends have been around a lot lately. I think it's the time of year, maybe a lot of food sources are gone in fall, fewer flowers?  I see them buzz in and out to the feeder.  The pair take turns, maybe one is on the look out.  What I love about this pair of hummers is that they ignore me, or buzz around me and I can get quite close.


hummingbirds

hummingbirds
 
It's the last day of the fall ClubHouse series today!  I hope that you'll pop over and check it out. It's short and sweet and won't take much time.  Thanks to everyone who watched the videos.  When I get back from Quilt Market I'll be working on my Christmas ClubHouse.  I can't wait to show you what I have planned!
 
Alrighty then, have a happy weekend!  xo
 
 
 

1 Comments:

Blogger Colleen M said...

Pam,

My mother-in-law has a hummingbird feeder and the birds will "let her know" when the feeder is empty. They fly around her and they have even "dive bombed" a visitor that got too close to the feeder. Apparently, they are territorial and they were protecting "her" territory. Cute and interesting, huh?!

8:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older