Friday, August 09, 2013

Finally Friday

Welcome to Friday, the gateway to the weekend!   How are you and how was your week?  I had a busy one, not just with work, but with some fun days as well. The weather has been lovely here, Wednesday my sweet neighbor Alice-Jane had a backyard luncheon and it was really great to see everyone! It was a lovely resting spot in the middle of a jam packed week!


Coffee with Helen's Pretty Patchwork Gifts
 
I do try and take a few minutes every morning to have a cup of coffee out back, sometimes I just watch the birds and enjoy the cool crisp air and sometimes I bring a little something to read. It's not a fancy place, but it makes me happy.  I brought Helen's book Pretty Patchwork Gifts with me  and imagine my surprise seeing some Pam Kitty Morning fabric in her projects. It's pretty exciting for me.   If you aren't a regular follower of Helen you should hop over, she just has posted the cutes Home Sweet Home quilt there.
 
Ok, I hope you people have a great weekend!! xop

4 Comments:

Blogger Deborah said...

i'm a big fan of Helen's and of Pam Kitty! :o)

7:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love Helen's book and blog and your fabric is perfect for her adorable projects!!

7:10 AM  
Blogger Nanette Merrill said...

I am really really excited for your new fabric. I'm such a fan and I want to see everything that people make from it new or old. Love it all. Love you.

5:43 PM  
Blogger sweetpea family said...

Love your fabric x

6:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older