Wednesday, July 31, 2013

What are you up to?

This week has a me a little slow off the mark. I don't know if the nice weather has me lulled into a sense of complacency or what.  But I just can't seem to get motivated. Maybe I'm in that lull between projects, not sure.

Stitch Zakka
 
The coffee has been extra delicious out on the patio though.  It's almost cool enough to need a sweater out back.. almost. I have to enjoy these nice cool days, there's still plenty of summer left.
 
Thank you for all your wonderful comments on my strike offs.  I'm so excited about Pam Kitty Picnic and I'm glad you are too.  You guys are the greatest! xo
 
 

3 Comments:

Blogger Kristen King said...

My only problem with your fabrics, they are almost too pretty to cut into. ;)

7:10 AM  
Blogger girlsewnuts54 said...

Kristen - I agree, I have a ton of Pam Kitty fabric and sometimes I just take it out and look at it. Then I refold it and put it back. Maybe someday I will get brave enough to actually cut it. LoL :-)

8:43 AM  
Anonymous Tracy Souza said...

Hey...I'm in that book! ;)

9:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older