Thursday, June 13, 2013

Thursday

Hi there!  It's Thursday already, can you believe it? I had another good sewing day yesterday, getting all the sashing on my quilt done.  Next up borders!


almost done

Many of you wondered if this would be a pattern and you're in luck, it's the free pattern to go with Pam Kitty Picnic!  It will be available for download later this summer.  Here's the cute Tic Tac Tulip page from our  sales booklet, Holly is showing three versions here to show you some different looks.  

29 PKP 2013 Tic Tac Tulip Quiltv2
 
Suzanne asked if those kitty tulips were cut by machine or by hand, and they're all cut by hand, but oh gosh, wouldn't a die cut be great?  I am totally in love with that tulip shape.  This quilt is inspired by a vintage childrens book illustration of a quilt. Anyway, thanks for all your nice comments!
 
I'm taking tomorrow off but I'll be back on Saturday with my final homework on the Back to School with Pam Kitty quilt.   See you then!

14 Comments:

Blogger Sharrieboberry said...

That. Is. Super. Cute. Awesomeness.

It's so hot here in Texas, I just made the garden bigger outside the double windows. I don't have to go outside to enjoy it. I just sit inside--where it's air-conditioned, by the computer and gaze out the window.

It's thriving in spite of the heat!

6:12 AM  
Blogger Clara {Clover and Violet} said...

Love it!!

6:24 AM  
Blogger Bev said...

I can't stand it it's so cute! I love it!

Cheery wave from
Bev

7:22 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

A.Dor.Able. Love!

7:31 AM  
Blogger Martha said...

Polka dots, checks, and stripes! It's wonderful!

7:43 AM  
Blogger Suzanne said...

It turned out adorable. Have a great weekend (it did come fast, didn't it?).

8:05 AM  
Blogger Miss Jean said...

Let us know when the pattern is available. I LOVE IT!!!

12:14 PM  
Blogger Annelies said...

I hate to have to wait...but I WILL (G)!!!

5:42 PM  
Anonymous Johanna said...

I can't wait to get the Pam Kitty Picnic fabrics in!! They are so wonderful! Thanks for sharing the photos of the quilt in progress.

3:39 AM  
Blogger Helen said...

That quilt just gets cuter every post. I'm going to add it to my to-do list.

5:32 AM  
Blogger Sharon S said...

Cuter than cute. Love this one!

2:09 PM  
Blogger Thimbleanna said...

Very very cute PKM!!!

5:17 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Love, love, love this quilt! Can't wait for the pattern!

5:38 PM  
Anonymous High School Diploma Online said...

Really well created post i have found here Thanks a lot

4:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older