Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Dreamy

Good morning!  I've been enjoying my backyard paradise a lot since I finished up that canopy. Seriously, why oh why do I put stuff off?  There's just nothing better than sitting out there  seeing the birds and reading a magazine, checking instagram on my phone. You know, the usual.


coffee
 
Here's a surprise, I've been working on my little project, you know this applique I've shown many times, always in this state!  Somehow I managed to get it all fused to the background and blanket stitched down and sewn into rows!

futureproject
 
Proof..

little quilt
 
I know! I'm a shocked as you are!  I hope to get the sashing sewn up today and then finish it up.  I think it's turning out so cheerful!  It's a happy project to work on.
 
So what are you up to? 

12 Comments:

Blogger Suzanne said...

Cute kitty tulips Pam. Were your pieces cut by hand or a cutter? They are so purrfect! (Sorry for the early MORNING KITTY humor). Darling.

5:37 AM  
Blogger Sasha said...

Sitting outside sounds so lovely! I usually take our three cats outside with me, so they can explore our courtyard :)
I love the flowers! They are perfect!!

5:42 AM  
Blogger mascanlon said...

Such a cheerful project Pam. I gifted my hexie pincushion last night and she loved it! The next few days are getting ready for a house full of weekend company. Looking forward to lots of good food and laughs.

6:05 AM  
Blogger Annelies said...

I love this ....is it a pattern, or WILL it be a pattern. I can see this as a must for my quilt collection!!! XXXX

7:30 AM  
Blogger Sherry Smart said...

I simply adore the red flowers! Oh so cute! Please let us know if there's a pattern in the works.

7:43 AM  
Blogger Martha said...

That's adorable. Can't wait to see the finished quilt. So fun and cheerful.

7:51 AM  
Blogger jan said...

Oh my, my, my.... I definitely have to make this little darling quilt. Love it to pieces.!

10:21 AM  
Blogger Nanette Merrill said...

It is seriously so darling. I love it. How happy are red flowers with check! Great project. I look forward to seeing more more more.

10:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pam, I keep checking the Checker website for your fabric but when I search on your name or Pam Kitty Morning it never shows up.
Kathy

10:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The rows are so adorable! Are you going to tell us what this will be? It's just so bright and cheery.
Rita B in CA

11:32 AM  
Blogger Fiona said...

very cute, keep going now while on a roll

2:07 PM  
Blogger Thimbleanna said...

So Cute PKM!

(As for your anonymous blogger, tell her your fabric is under Lakehouse on Checker. It's there -- lots of it! (If you have her address, that is!))

5:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older