Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Tuesday

Did you have a three day weekend?  This was the first time in YEARS that Bret had the day off, so we had a nice three day family at home weekend!   I even managed to get some sewing done, can you believe it?

row along

My stars are done and sew into a row, but I didn't get the little spools finished, maybe today.  They're so cute, I could really get into making a small quilt out of them.  I love their little chunky look.

row along
 
I also did some fabric cutting. Lori's new Thimble Rulers  are on it's way to me, and I want to be ready when it comes. I am going to make her Jump Rope quilt, which I think is adorable. My 10 inch and 5 inch squares are cut, and I can get working on it as soon as they arrive!  For once I'm ahead of the game!
 
So tell me, what did you do with your weekend?

6 Comments:

Blogger circle r motel said...

My 23 year-old daughter was here for the weekend as she had a 3-day weekend. We went shopping of course! I signed up for a class to make a "tunic". Haven't sewed clothes in years! So, it will be fun.

6:23 AM  
Anonymous Jenny said...

Cute, cute, cute! Those spools would probably make for an adorable border too. And I wish I had done as much sewing as you did over the weekend. Hopefully I'll make up for it next weekend!

6:28 AM  
Blogger Martha said...

Love your stars. Those fabrics make them super twinkely.

7:57 AM  
Blogger Nanette Merrill said...

Nothing. I did nothing on my weekend. I'm sad about it. I was worn out and laid about. I hate myself now that I didn't make use of time but I felt like blah. Love love your blocks. Your stripe spool makes me want to remake mine. A total quilt with these would be darling.

9:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love all things pkm. Did you see Kristine's pretty placemats at Pretty By Hand? They are adorable. All you girls should be in an adorable club.

11:19 AM  
Blogger CuteStuffInside said...

I love your little blocks. I spent my weekend blocking an afghan I made for Frannie, and then waiting for it to dry. Now I have to decide what to do next. Can't stand being idle. My fingers are a twitchin'.

12:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older