Thursday, January 03, 2013

Proof

I show here today some really lame photos of my latest two row along rows. I just can't get good photos, although to be honest, I only tried half-heartedly yesterday.  I think I waited to long, the light wasn't as good as it is earlier in the day.   


leaves and mittens

Originally I wasn't a huge fan of the leaves, but after seeing them made up, I really like them, a lot. Turns out I'm also a fan of that gray gingham.  It made the perfect stems. 

leaves and mittens

What I also love is using Pam Kitty Love in those mittens. I had originally thought I'd keep it all PKM but I just couldn't help using that green, and then resistance was futile.   I can't wait till next week to work on the next row. Maybe Lori will post it early? A girl can dream.
 
Ok, that's all for show and tell today. What are you working on? Are you working on that scrappy-trip-along? OMG the pictures are killing me.  Check them out here.

6 Comments:

Blogger Nanette Merrill said...

I haven't touched my sewing room since before Christmas but I'm starting to feel my mojo come back. Time to get moving on binding my PKL and get the pattern going. Your blocks are great. I love how you used that stripe in the cuff. Darn, I wish I'd done that.

7:33 AM  
Blogger Bev said...

I love, love, love your mitten blocks and all the other blocks you've done. The colors are to die for! Perfect!

Cheery wave!

Bev

7:45 AM  
Blogger mascanlon said...

Yep, I am playing scrappy trip along ! It's a lot of fun to just cut strips and sew without much planning. I am still struggling with over thinking the fabric placement but am having a ball! Come play with us Pam!

8:28 AM  
Blogger Lori Holt said...

AAAWWW!!!! Your mittens and leaves are killing me!
So super cute and I'm with you on the gray gingham...perfect:)
PS. Glad to hear you are a fan of the leaves now:)

8:38 AM  
Blogger Sherri said...

Oh...love them...I have to admit I haven't made my leaves yet...wasn't sold on them...but now that I've seen yours I'm making them. Love the gray gingham stems, too...perfect!

3:26 PM  
Blogger Jenny Bonynge said...

I, too, am doing the same row by row. I really like the leaves and am doing the mittens now...hoping to be finished by Wednesday when the next design becomes available.

6:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older