Thursday, November 15, 2012

I'm not the coolest

What's up with you today?  I'm having so many productive days with so little to show on the blog for it I can hardly stand myself.   Sure by the standards set by people who really accomplish things it's kid stuff for sure, but for me! INCREDIBLE. If only I could channel this kind of energy into my real everyday life.
 
Anyway I have gotten quite a bit done on my to do list this week. Some things are a total work in progress that you can see soon enough! I have my row-along baby flying geese all cut and ready to start marking. 

misc row along

For the first time in a while I'm trying to take pictures with my fancy camera.  I even popped the new close up lens on it.  I have tried to read about what other bloggers do...
 
misc row along
 
...but really I'm just not that cool I guess. First off I guess I should stop trying to use it like I do my point and shoot camera, which by the way, hands down is still the easiest thing ever to take pictures with. Well whatever, you get the idea, stuff is cut and there will be sewing. That's what's important.  Right? Ok, guess I better get busy if I want to show off some baby geese tomorrow. See ya!

11 Comments:

Blogger Nedra said...

Yes, you are TOO the coolest.
And I think I spy a flying geese row along from Lori.

5:51 AM  
Blogger My Vintage Mending said...

What? Wait a minute only the cool ladies fight spiders and make the most amazing fabric. Not to mention your sewing skills...Pam Kitty...the COOLEST! Smiles..Renee

5:55 AM  
Blogger Lori Holt said...

You're awesome COOL Pam...and cute all at the same time:)...looking forward to your baby geese!

6:09 AM  
Blogger folksmith said...

what kind of cameras do you have? i need to get a new one and i don't know what to get. can't wait to see what you are working on.

6:11 AM  
Blogger ✾Jamie Lee Cooley✾ said...

I think you are pretty cool too!

6:17 AM  
Blogger Suzanne said...

Hey Cool Kitty. Love the blur on those blocks! What would happen if you left your photos larger. My Typepad program lets me upload them bigger and sizes them for me so they display bigger. Just curious. Sew on.

6:28 AM  
Blogger Sue said...

I think the "rules" for what is productive and "cool" are a trap. I appreciate what it is to be engrossed in the creative process without having to dissect it with blogging. I am looking forward to a peek at your geese. And I like photos you have posted. Love the fabrics too!

6:57 AM  
Blogger Melissa P said...

You know the saying about people marching to the beat of a different drum? Well, I'd like to point out that some of us aren't even marching in the same parade. So all judgments are irrelevant. Cool is a state of mind. And you have it!

7:25 AM  
Blogger Nanette Merrill said...

Super cute. Love your getting ready shots. I always love to see what you are doing.

8:40 AM  
Blogger Bari Jo said...

Gosh those are cute fabrics and going to make such a cute row a long quilt when it is done!

7:22 PM  
Anonymous Beverly @ My Sew Sweet Studio said...

Oh yes! Those are going to be the coolest baby flying geese ever because they are made by and with Pam Kitty Morning. Still my most favorite fabrics. Wish I had a new camera to play with. My point and shoot does the blurry closeup alright...just the whole picture is blurry. Yours are sooo cool.

7:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older