Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Super PamKittyMorning!



So yesterday was a fantastic Pam Kitty Morning!!! The PKL shipping samples arrived at the LakeHouse Studio!!   Holly grabbed us some coffees while I was driving over so we could celebrate in PamKittystyle!


Pam Kitty Love shipping samples

These shipping samples are the final look at the fabric before it's printed and shipped. About half the skus are here, there's a few more to come, but let me tell you, they're wonderful. I know saying that puts me in big-head-country, but since Holly is the real genius, I think she should get all  the credit for  how wonderful they are.

Pam Kitty Love shipping samples

I think if you liked Pam Kitty Morning, you're really going to like Pam Kitty Love. Somehow seeing it on fabric, like real big chunks of fabric, suddenly it's  REAL. I have another collection! It's here! (well almost)


Pam Kitty Love shipping samples

Check out how sweet that yellow on white love birds looks tucked in there. I'm really glad I've hoarded some of the yellow dot on white from my first collection, I know they're going to be perfect together.   I also  keep thinking about that quilt on Krystine's blog, and how perfect these white background prints would work in it.


Pam Kitty Love shipping samples

Those blacks, are you excited about them? They're so nice and dark and rich. I can't wait to see the large focal print with them.

Pam Kitty Love shipping samples

The question asked most often is, if you have shipping samples now, why does it take so long to see the fabric in stores?? Well it's printed after Holly reviews the samples, rolled on tubes and sent in a container by ship to New York. Upon arrival there's customs, plus Homeland Security to get through. Off to the warehouse it goes from there to be rolled onto bolts and then shipped to the distributors to.. well distribute to stores!


I just want to thank you all again for all the excitement and support for me. I appreciate it so much.  You guys are the greatest. xo 

29 Comments:

Blogger kutiequilter said...

Can't wait to see them in person. They look beautiful!

5:16 AM  
Blogger Thimbleanna said...

WooHoo! Congrats PKM -- they look wonderful!

5:34 AM  
Blogger Sharrieboberry said...

So pretty! I love the first line and love the 2nd line. Hope it's here b;y Christmas. It's on my list!

5:37 AM  
Blogger Clara {Clover and Violet} said...

Such bright and cheerful colors! Can't wait to see them in person!

5:50 AM  
Blogger Suzanne said...

You both should be very proud. It's wonderful. As a retailer I always look forward to seeing what new fabric Holly has for us. Her style is unlike any other and she always markets her lines with such flair. There is nothing like Lakehouse and you two make the perfect pair. Can't wait to start kitting Elizabeth's scotty dog quilt BOM!!

6:51 AM  
Blogger Melissa P said...

Fabulous! The blacks are really calling out to me. Good luck to PKL on it's long journey from computer file to real life!

7:23 AM  
Blogger Glenna @ Hollyhock Quilts said...

It's wonderful, Pam! Congrats!!

7:39 AM  
Blogger Sandy D said...

They are fabulous.Congrats to you both.I LOVE RED

8:26 AM  
Blogger Sherri said...

So gorgeous!!! It will be so fun to see it "in real life" at market!!!

8:44 AM  
Blogger suz said...

Beautiful line of fabric...you did it again girl! Congratulations

8:45 AM  
Blogger Miss Jean said...

I sat here trying to pick out my favorite and came to the conclusion that it's impossible. I love them all! Congratulations!!!

9:14 AM  
Blogger Deborah said...

Lovely!

9:49 AM  
Blogger CuteStuffInside said...

I love each and every one!

1:03 PM  
Blogger Bari Jo said...

these are so cute! I love the retro Valentiney look these have - and the black pops them so nicely! yay - can't wait to see it in person!

2:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOVE them! I'm seein' some new quilts in my future!!!

3:07 PM  
Anonymous jenny b harris said...

Drooling!

3:28 PM  
Blogger Suzette said...

So Pretty! I cannot wait to see this in person.

4:28 PM  
Blogger Kindred Quilts said...

Cute, cute, cute! Can't wait for these fabrics to hit the stores. Time to "refresh" my valentine decorating with new projects featuring PKL!!!

6:42 PM  
Blogger Debby said...

Oh My!!! I better get busy cleaning the sewing room to make room for all of this!!

9:45 PM  
Blogger Siobhán said...

Zoinks!! I can't wait! Oh my gosh--LOVE the colors. It's a whole bunch of happy.

2:01 AM  
Blogger Pieces of Cotton said...

I'm kinda glad now that I haven't gotten around to making my daughter's Pam Kitty Morning quilt yet. I see some prints in there screaming to be added.

3:36 AM  
Anonymous the Long ladies said...

Pam,
We couldn't be more excited for you and for your newest fabric!! It does look rich and we just can't wait to get some of it on our shelves...Hurry up December!

5:26 AM  
Blogger Sherry Smart said...

Oh I love the new fabric and can't wait for them to arrive in the stores!

12:36 PM  
Anonymous tasha said...

this is adorable! it's so lovely to finally see the real fabric! i do love that yellow on white. so pretty! congrats! :)

4:19 PM  
Anonymous tasha said...

haha! we literally just commented to each other a few minutes apart!

4:22 PM  
Blogger Robbienae said...

I agree with Miss Jean, there is no way to pick a favorite! You have done a marvelous job and here is a pat on the back!

4:44 PM  
Blogger Sew Pretty Dresses said...

Just so so cute! I cannot wait for them to arrive in stores! Particularly in my dear friends' store, Marie Madeline Studios! Woo hoo!

7:22 AM  
Blogger Nanette Merrill said...

It is exciting. I'm really happy to see it. You and Holly hit it out of the park. IT is beautiful.

8:41 AM  
Anonymous Beverly @ My Sew Sweet Studio said...

I didn't think I could be more in love with a fabric than I am PKM, but PKLove just may be the one. The fact that it will blend with so many of my first loves, is the best thing. I'm seeing that multi color dot with everything and the blue and red stripe is calling my name. Yes, I love the introduction of the blacks...I could go on and on. I am so glad my favorite quilt store (SP) will be carrying it ALL.

10:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older