Thursday, March 22, 2012

Sunny

Yesterday was wonderful after several gloomy days. The sky seemed impossibly blue. The yard is green and even the lizards were out sunning themselves. They're too fast for me to get a picture of them. So far.

impossibly blue sky

I finished a second oven mitt. I love this blue and green combo, it looks so fresh and crisp to me. I had better luck with this one. I think I'm over making mitts now though.

take two-oven mitt

Heres the last of the new buds on my crabapple, the rain battered most of the flowers, it's not so photo ready now. Still, seeing it from a distance it's pretty.

Last of the new blooms

Hope you have a super day my sew sweet friends! xo

9 Comments:

Blogger Nedra said...

Love your bright happy oven mitts Pam!

6:23 AM  
Blogger Thimbleanna said...

Those oven mitts are adorable PKM! I just had to send oven mitts to my youngest son -- I'm sure he's very grateful that they weren't beautiful and flowery LOL!

7:10 AM  
Blogger Melissa P said...

Shall I send Stinka over? She'll catch those lizards for you. And give you some action shot photo ops.

Have a great day.

7:17 AM  
Blogger Sharrieboberry said...

Love the blue/green combo in mitt #2. Fabulous!! *ting*

9:26 AM  
Blogger trish said...

Your fabric is so sweet. :o) I am using a couple of fat quarters for Swoon blocks. :o) I even posted it. :o) Also, I just listed a tissue holder (in my little etsy shop) made with the extras and it is my favorite. :o)
Don't you just love crabapples?? Our tree was loaded with beautiful flowers and will make the most delicious jelly.
I hope you have had a nice week.
Sincerely, Trish

9:32 AM  
Blogger Nanette Merrill said...

How could this mitt be cuter than the last?

2:48 PM  
Blogger Bari Jo said...

Oh my! I didn't think you could get any cuter than yesterday's mitt - this is so pretty, too! Love it!

4:40 PM  
Blogger Dandelion Quilts said...

Very cute! Love that blue ruffle.

6:27 PM  
Anonymous Vicki said...

I had my students make oven mitts this year with batting and thermal lining. After many sessions of cutting and pinning and quilting and bias taping, one of my students said "you know, you can buy these at Target for like $5." It's a lot of work, but they really are a nice handmade gift.

6:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older