Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Surprises!

Yesterday morning I woke up really early and decided to just get up. Usually I decide to get up, but then roll over and pull up the covers and go back to sleep then kick myself when I wake up late feeling groggy from too much sleep. I made coffee then hopped onto the internet for some blog cruising with my new found free time. I almost shrieked when I saw this over at the Strawberry Patches Blog!

DSC_1332xxx



Better yet, it's a tutorial!

Later in the day Marby from Wooden Gate Quilts emailed me a photo of a quilt Margaret Lindeman made using the Kitty Panel. So cute right? I love PKM in action.



Totally a super day!
P.S. Head over to visit Quilt Dad for this month's Bloggers Block of the Month Block! IT'S NOT TOO LATE TO START!

6 Comments:

Anonymous DianeP said...

What a great way to start your day!

Both projects are great, especially cute way to display the Kitty Panel!

6:10 AM  
Blogger Auntie Pami said...

You need a Pinterest account to share the PKM love!

6:34 AM  
Blogger Suzanne said...

Pam Kitty cuteness spread throughout the land and the people were happier for it. Long live the Kitty!

7:07 AM  
Blogger Melissa P said...

It's so exciting to see the fabric being put to use. There's always that hesitation in the first cuts but now that some time has passed, the real fun has begun!

7:18 AM  
Blogger Robbienae said...

Let's get busy and make some pillows for Valentine's Day with our PKM fabric! This is beautiful.

7:26 AM  
Blogger Laura said...

Love! My PKM fabric is on its way to me from Fat Quarter Shop right now. Can hardly wait to get it!

8:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older