Thursday, November 03, 2011

Been There and Back

I'm back people, and it was great. Not quite as much booth hopping as I would have liked,but still overall a wonderful few days. And the best part, busy! Quilt market seemed far busier than it has in a while, and that's good news for all of us right?


I ran into Karin, aka Madre Karin and she had a lovely little surprise for me. So very sweet and thoughtful. Thank you Karin! You totally made my day!


I met people in-real-life that I'd never met before, like Melissa, Karin and Kristyne, and saw people that I've known, like Alex, Laurie and Polly, Joanna,Roseann, and Doug, and SO MANY MORE. Like Amy, Sarah,Natalie, Brenda, Julie, Amanda, Liz and Beth, Heidi, Susan and Christine, Gina, Melisa, Kelly Ann, Kelly, Lizzy, Melyssa, Cherri, Sharon.. well the list goes on. I'm forgetting another million people I know. I'm sad that I can't remember more right off hand. And it's for sure NOT that I don't care about you..I'm just sadly forgetful.



Suzanne reminded me that I need to get my rear in gear and make some stuff with PKM so that pile is on the chopping block today! Just wait!


You guys are awesome. I super ♥ you.

11 Comments:

Blogger Auntie Pami said...

Can't wait for my fabric to come! Should be any day...

6:01 AM  
Blogger randi--i have to say said...

i am seriously looking forward to the UPS guy to pull up with some new pkm fabric! the prints are just too cute!

6:09 AM  
Blogger Suzanne said...

We're rearranging the store in anticipation of its arrival (42 bolts takes up conciderable real estate). Can't wait to see what you come up with...chop, chop!

6:17 AM  
Blogger Kate D. Spain said...

ack! how did we miss each other ms. kitty morning?! miss you more than ever now :( sounds like you had a fun time as usual! happy sewing and hope to see you next year (or sooner!). xo

6:27 AM  
Blogger Melissa P said...

I think you need a handler. That way you wouldn't need to remember as someone else would do all that stuff. Ty had two of them. Surely PamKittyMorning can have one.

7:25 AM  
Blogger Thimbleanna said...

It was all a blur, wasn't it? I didn't get out much either -- just enough to run around and snap a few photos. Sounds like your end was much busier than our end! ;-D Oh, and thanks for the little tutorial -- not that it will do much good, but thanks anyway LOL!

7:37 AM  
Blogger Nanette Merrill said...

Karin is a doll. I want to meet her too. Glad market was busier this year. That is fantastic. When when when is your fabric going to hit the shelves? I can't believe I haven't seen it anywhere yet.

7:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait to get some of that pkm fabric in my hands.

9:01 AM  
Blogger K Cotton said...

So sorry that I missed you at market. I gotta find PKM fabric somewhere!

12:42 PM  
Blogger charlotte said...

I'm so sorry I missed your visit to the booth and didn't get to meet you! :[
Maybe in KC this spring?

11:51 AM  
Anonymous Mary Johnson said...

Finally got to meet you at market!! Was so fun to talk with you and sit down for a while! My sister Katie was soooo jealous I spent time with you chatting.

7:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older