Monday, October 03, 2011

Sew Weekend

Sew Sew Sew that's what I did all weekend. Thank goodness there were a couple of Law and Order marathons to watch! Saturday I worked with Rosie's new line of fabric (go check it out on her blog, delightful) and Sunday I worked with Natalie's, shown here.



Elizabeth cut out the fabric for me, and made each into a nice little kit, so it was sweet mindless sewing. I like that, you just sew and press and sew.. easy. This week I'll be back to my own fabric, but it was a nice break in the pace. Maybe, just maybe I'll be able to cut into my beloved yellow dot so I can finish what I think is going to be a cute project!

So, what did you do with the weekend?

10 Comments:

Blogger Auntie Pami said...

Can't wait to see what you've done with Rosie's & Natalie's fabrics.

5:12 AM  
Anonymous Tabitha O. said...

LOL glad I am not the only one who works hard with a law and order marathon, that and NCIS and I am set! Can't wait to see what you do with that fabric!

6:55 AM  
Blogger Melissa P said...

You are so well trained--just like those big cats at the zoo. Sew, press, sew, press, sew, press. I'm afraid my sewing was a bit less organized and a lot more flying-by-the-seat-of-my-pants.

Happy Monday!

7:13 AM  
Blogger mascanlon said...

I had a lovely weekend too. No sewing but my son got married to a wonderful woman and we had lots of events that went off perfectly! Next weekend maybe I can sew, looking forward to seeing what you've been working on.

8:34 AM  
Blogger Sherri said...

Can't wait to see what you've sewin with those fun fabrics (and especially your own)!

I only got to sew 4 Farmer's Wife blocks this weekend!

8:43 AM  
Anonymous Kristyne said...

FWQAL Blocks ... 6 of them. Seems like with the amount of time I spent on them I shoulda made more ... lots of "crippled with indecision" moments, I guess!

I'm waiting on your finished projects here ... Natalie's line is super cute. ;)

9:41 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

Watched the law and order too, and sewed all weekend. Loved the chance to do just that!!

9:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shouldn't Elizabeth be sewing for you now? Your turn to shine!

4:13 PM  
Blogger life in red shoes said...

I am so jealous of your awesome skillz.

And that fabric, Pine Needles doesn't even have it on the list yet?! And I want some!!!!

4:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A 'sew weekend' is a GREAT weekend! Hope you enjoyed it! I look forward to one of those myself.

6:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older