Wednesday, September 28, 2011

More More More!

Here's another batch of Alden Lane Quilt Show photos. First off my friend Nurse Payne. It was so great to see her (and yes, honest, she's an actual nurse!) and have a minute to catch up. Usually we rendezvous in the freezer section at the supermarket. This was the perfect time to chat.




I love this series of color studies. I wish I could have gotten a better picture. I'm hoping that The Quilt Show has another slide show on the daily blog like last year, I know Mary Kay will do a nice job of putting that together!







I believe this orange quilt is one made by Alex in a Kaffe Fassett class over at the Cotton Patch in Lafayette. At least I'm pretty sure that's what Deb told me. I could easily be all mixed up. Believe me.



Pretty fall display right? That's Sandra Mollon's quilt there, she does beautiful applique. I believe the pattern is by Maggie Walker Designs.



Well that's about it from the show my pretties! I'm pretty sure pictures will start to crop up, there were a lot of people there! Now I need to hop in the car and head to the airport, Bret is due back from a long business trip to Virginia! See ya later! xo

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where will you go next? I am enjoying your solo trips out and about meeting new people. Its the new you.

7:34 AM  
Blogger mascanlon said...

The show looks so wonderful, I am determined to make it up there one year! But thanks for the inspiration until then.

7:55 AM  
Blogger Mary Anne Drury said...

Looks like a WONDERFUL quilt show and a fun day ! I LOVE outdoor quilt shows ..... I hope to go to one this Saturday in Tunkhannock, Pa ("Airing of the Quilts") - that is if the rain stops and doesn't flood the creek that runs near the town!

9:25 AM  
Blogger Sharon S said...

Nice pictures. Hoping I'll get to this quilt show next year!

9:49 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Just loving the rainbow of quilts! They are fabulous! And wow, that orange quilt by Alex is just beautiful. I don't know why, but I have been loving orange lately.

3:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older