Monday, September 26, 2011

Crazytown

Well it's totally nuts that the last time I posted was WEDNESDAY NIGHT???? That is all kinds of crazy.



If you were imagining me leisurely cutting and sewing with some PamKitty fabric, I sure appreciate the thought. None of that went on. I did get a bunch cut, went to the Alden Lane quilt show, saw some great people including people I haven't seen in YEARS (I'm talking about your Sharon G.) saw some wonderful quilts, hung out with some really great peeps..



...and then sat all day ALL DAY Sunday working on some photoshop stuff for quilt market. I'm not complaining though, because it's all super fun. I'll be back tomorrow with some quilt show pictures.. you guys are awesome.



P.S. Don't forget to check with Sherri, her block is up and ready to be sewn..it's very cute! And it's Mystery Monday over at Sherri Fall's blog.. cutting time! Get busy everybody!


4 Comments:

Blogger Anita said...

I'm looking forward to your pictures from Alden lane. I waited until Sunday to go, which wasn't a good idea....most of the quilts had been taken down.

7:07 AM  
Blogger Melissa P said...

Well, "leisurely" didn't quite figure into my imaginings of your fabric play time. I was picturing something a bit more dazed, crazed and euphoric.

No matter how you do it, have fun!!

7:21 AM  
Blogger Nanette Merrill said...

This is a busy time for you. Good stuff is coming. Thinking what will PKM do for her next line?

1:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to see you are having fun. I'm dying to see who your new sidekick will be.
Dorrie from MN

12:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older