Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Taking care of business.

Good morning everybody! What's new in your neck of the woods? Today it's time to take care of some business around here.. and that's the business of fabric. PamKitty fabric to be exact.


I've received some very nice emails from my bloggy peeps saying they'd like to know just who will be carrying PKM, and I'd love to have a nice list of lovely shops to guide them to! But I need your help.. if you are a shop and you've ordered PKM, or if you know that your local quilt shop or favorite online shop has ordered it, let me know, so I can add them to my list. I know it seems like October is forever away, but the school supplies at Target tell me that it's just around the corner.

Of course now is also the perfect time to ask your favorite shop to carry PamKittyMorning!! Thanks to all of you who've asked your favorite shops already!

11 Comments:

Blogger Suzanne said...

Morning Miss Kitty. You can put Strawberry Patches on your list. We ordered the full collection and can't wait for it to arrive! www.strawberry-patches.com

7:24 AM  
Blogger Steffi´s Candy Quilts said...

I just saw that it is in the "coming soon" section of the Fat Quarter Shop. I really like your fabric collection and am looking forward to getting some pieces!

11:40 AM  
Blogger Sharrieboberry said...

So do you look at the swatch sheet every morning and pinch yourself? It is just so stinkin' cute! The colors just make me really happy each time I see them.

The Fat Quarter Shop is quite the enabler--it's just too easy to order and it ships really darn quick. I'll definitely sign up for an email alert from them.

12:16 PM  
Blogger Goosegirl said...

I love them. They are very smockable! I may have to take a tiny break from my stash sewing to smock a dress out of some of your prints!

6:22 PM  
Blogger Material Girls said...

Hi,
Material Girls will carry the full line and then some!! Can't wait!
Nadine

12:47 PM  
Anonymous the Long ladies said...

Hello Pam,
Just wanted to let you know that we've ordered a very nice selection of your beautiful Pam Kitty Morning for our shop.
www.mariemadelinestudio.com

We can't wait to see it in person!!

2:47 PM  
Anonymous Jenny said...

Sew Fabulous Quilt Shop has ordered a great assortment of Pam Kitty Morning. I can't wait to get it in the shop. It will be hard to actually put it in the shop and not just keep it all for myself!
Happy Sewing,
Jenny
www.sewfabulousquiltshop.com

8:22 AM  
Blogger Nanette Merrill said...

Well you know Fat Quarter Shop will be selling out of your fabric and so will Nadine and Jeanette. I'm sure every Utah store will stack it deep. It is going to happen.

9:07 AM  
Blogger Corrie said...

We're looking forward to it arriving, here at Quilt Taffy!!

6:48 PM  
Blogger Red Geranium Cottage said...

Daisy Cottage Quilting can't wait for our order to arrive.

5:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Calico Horse in Redlands has ordered you're line fabric, we can't wait:)

8:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older