Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Just so you know.

Good morning peeps! How goes it? Nice weather again, and while I did go out and about, I was working my you-know-what off in the afternoon. Luckily I had some really good mail from Sharon, my Vignette magazines came so time to take a break with a cuppa, you know? I had been looking for Vignette since the first one came out, so when I saw Sharon had them I was all over it!

If you haven't seen Vignette, its a beautiful magazine. I know a lot of you are stitchers so you're already familiar with Leanne's work. The magazine is a beautiful extension of that, as well as a lifestyle kind of read. And the photography, well it's just what I like, and I think you'll like it too.

Inside Sharon clued me to the Mystery Quilt! Its a mixed quilt of embroidery and piecework, using all the lovely fabrics from Lecien. Sharon is kitting the quilt up as close to the original as possible. She has kits for the lovely Cosmo threads as well. Seriously, hop over to her website and check it out. It looks like it's going to be so pretty. Sharon's already working on it.


Anyway, that's the news. It was so peaceful out back late yesterday afternoon with my tea and my magazines. Hope you had a nice afternoon too! xo

8 Comments:

Blogger Texskiss said...

I've never seen this magazine but it looks like one that I'd love! I'm going to have the check this out. Thank you! :)
www.texskiss.blogspot.com

7:13 AM  
Blogger sewfunquilts said...

There's nothing like getting one of your fav zines in the mail...and having a cuppa while browsing it. mmmh? gonna have to check this one out.

8:52 AM  
Blogger sewfunquilts said...

There's nothing like getting one of your fav zines in the mail...and having a cuppa while browsing it. mmmh? gonna have to check this one out.

8:53 AM  
Blogger Thimbleanna said...

You and Sharon crack me up. I think it's Leanne, instead of Lynette!!! Anyway, looks like a perfect afternoon with your cup and the magazines!

9:53 AM  
Blogger PamKittyMorning said...

Ack you're right Thimbleanna.. it is Leanne. What a dork. I fixed it. Now why didn't I notice that when I put in the Hyperlink to LEANNE'S HOUSE???

10:02 AM  
Blogger Library Gal Quilts said...

I went right over to Sharon's and bought those magazines! Thanks for the heads up! xo Pam in Chico

11:02 AM  
Blogger life in red shoes said...

Oh no! I can feel another subscription coming on!

5:29 PM  
Blogger Carrie said...

I love these Vignette magazines ~ and you're right, the projects are gorgeous. The recipes look great too. They're definitely worth the postage and the wait for them to arrive.

By the way, love the hummingbirds. We've had a few nests over the years and dang... for teeny, tiny little things, they sure are messy. Yikes!

11:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older