Monday, March 28, 2011

Once Around

Recently I had a chance to stop into Once Around in Mill Valley. It's a great arts and crafts store, and it's chock full of sunshine and inspiration. In the sewing section I saw all the latest cool sewing and quilting books, as well as plenty of supplies. Lots of our favorite pattern designing friends are featured there.

The knitting section had lots of cool knitting stuff to tempt.. and the classroom was the perfect place to learn to make all the cool stuff.




Of course there's plenty of things besides fabric and yarn, paper, ribbon, stamps, flowers, painting supplies. Seriously you could go nuts there.



Julie Stanton has created a wonderful crafty oasis here. Definitely stop by if you're in the neighborhood, it's at 342 Miller Avenue, Mill Valley, CA.

9 Comments:

Blogger Cindy said...

Oh my, that store looks wonderful! I think I could get lost for hours!

5:55 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

Oh no and there is a cozy chair too!
What neighborhood would this be?
It does look lovely!

Happy sewing

6:19 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

Doesn't it make you want to take up every single craft there is? I have got to get up there and have a look for myself!

7:52 AM  
Blogger Mary Anne Drury said...

GASP !!!! THAT'S IT !!! THAT'S IT !!! That is my DREAM store that I've been wanting to open for years !!!!

8:02 AM  
Blogger Kimberlee, The Spunky Diva said...

I would soooooo love to be on a shopping spree there.
~Kimberlee
www.TheSpunkyDiva.com

8:59 AM  
Blogger Sharrieboberry said...

How fun! Those crocheted cupcakes made me do a double take! ha ha!

11:19 AM  
Blogger Sherri said...

It looks like such a fun shop!

6:22 PM  
Blogger Cheryl said...

How cute is that shop...wish it were closer!

12:25 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Pam, after seeing the shop on your blog my daughter and I made an immediate trip over to Mill Valley from San Rafael. What a really lovely shop, wo well designed and put together in an adult crafting and sewing way.
I will be going back after April 15th.....Lisa

4:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older