Thursday, December 16, 2010

What's up?

What's new with you people??? It's frosty cold here this morning and the heater is running like crazy. At first I thought something was wrong with the thermostat, it doesn't usually run so steady in the morning.. but it's just working hard to keep the house at 63!!! And now that I'm up I'd like it a little warmer than that!
Since I have nothing good to show you of my own today, I'm showing off some photos of Alex's Christmas decor that I managed to snap earlier this week! It was late in the afternoon so these were the best of the bunch.
Actual sleigh bells. It's pitiful, but she told me where they're from and I can't remember!

Today you should head on over to Elizabeth's to check out what she's blogging about. It involves a giveaway!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

You keep your house at 63!! I am going to have to rethink my ecological ways.

And ... um ... Merry Christmas.

9:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

from my mom's mail man's sleigh when she was a kid in WI

3:32 PM  
Blogger {Ali•Rae•Lindhardt} said...

Luvin' the decor so pretty! Luvs!

8:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older