Monday, December 20, 2010

Well?

Did you get a lot done this weekend? Or were you already there and just enjoyed the weekend? We got a lot of stuff done! All the packages are just about wrapped. I have my own Elf in the form of Mr. B. He wraps most all the gifts, he's had advanced gift wrap training from my mother-in-law.

So isn't this the cutest? We drove past it on the way home from a quick trip out for some space bags. Later we're going to have to chat about unused quilt storage.. I need some help in this area. Anyway, I thought it was darling. Super Gingerbready!

So we're on the countdown now! Hope you're having some fun people. So if you're cruising the web, check out Holly's event, Elizabeth's stash cleanout and this adorable tree.

6 Comments:

Blogger Natalie, the Chickenblogger said...

Merry Christmas Pam!
Oh, that pesky countdown... every time I think I am making progress, I turn around and discover something new that needs my attention. Good elves are hard to find! And yet, there is fun... plenty of it! Thank goodness.

9:20 AM  
Blogger lisa said...

we will finish on weds I think, and then frida I will do the last minute stocking stuffer shopping, I LOVE the magic in teh air on Christmas Eve so I do it just because I like to (now I DO NOT go out on Black Friday!)

you would CRINGE if you knew what I did with quilts. I have a couch I need to replace, and so I put them under the cushons so you can actually sit down and stand up again. I refold them every week or so to not stress them too much, but boy I'd rather have a new couch. Maybe after we move.

10:14 AM  
Blogger Jocelyn said...

Merry Christmas! I've just about given up on making anything more. Hope you have a wonderful week!

11:50 AM  
Blogger life in red shoes said...

Dear PKM,

I drop by to visit every day and smile. For this I thank you:)

Happy Holidays and all good things in the year to come.

love,

Life in Red Shoes

10:42 AM  
Blogger Catsngrams said...

Happy Holidays and May the New Year bring you much joy. So glad to come visit your blog. Thanks for the great pics and news, your the best.

5:57 PM  
Blogger ytsmom said...

My DH does our wrapping too! Don't you just love it? At least contributes in some way; he is also the chief cookie taster! Wish he would be the chief dishwasher:(

1:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older