Monday, September 13, 2010

Friends in High Places

I'm not going to lie to you people, it's great to have some pretty cool friends. Witness my delicious pile of Charlevoix.. pretty nice, right?



Laurie packed that up and sent it to me last week. I haven't stopped admiring it since I got it. Charlevoix has everything.. cherries, wonderful florals and look at that plaid!!! Every time I pick it up I have a new favorite. Thanks Laurie!

So nice weekend? Good weekend here. Lots of name taking and a... well you know what kicking. Today is a good sewing day. Lots of crime tv to watch while I finish up some machine quilting on a table runner and then move on to some blocks for Elizabeth. Its a sweet romance with Red Rose Farm and Flower Sugar with a little bit of Sweet Broderie thrown in.

More coffee.. then back to it! Gave a happy day everyone! xo

9 Comments:

Anonymous Pookie said...

When I saw the cherries in Charlevoix I said, "Hey, those have Pamkittymorning's name all over them!" :D Also, I think Charlevoix is my favorite Minick & Simpson line yet; it's so gorgeous! I'm looking forward to seeing what you make with that fabulous stack of fabric!

6:53 AM  
Blogger fiberdoodles said...

So pretty ~ happy quilting ;0)

8:17 AM  
Blogger Carrie said...

I look forward to seeing what you make with Charlevoix ~ I know it will be fabulous.

I have to laugh though, it wasn't until I saw the picture of the fabric next to YOUR coffee mug right HERE on YOUR blog that it occurred to me how perfect this fabric is for you! Duh. Cherries. And the colors.

Based on how the fabric is being described by some of the Moda folks, does this make YOU Ralph Lauren and Cath Kidston's love child?

8:35 AM  
Blogger machen und tun said...

the fabric looks lovely - sorry, i have to ask because i couldnĀ“t find any infos online: when will it be out??
thanks!!
claudia

10:21 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

I'm jealous. That is all.

11:15 AM  
Blogger alobsiger said...

You'll have to come to Charlevoix sometime. I hear there's a nice bridge nearby that you could measure. Plus? It's as pretty around there as that fabric is!

2:21 PM  
Blogger Material Girls said...

Just ordered that line. Can't wait to see what you create!
nadine

3:23 PM  
Blogger strawberrycream39 said...

I love that new M&S line. I know you will make something fabulous out of it!!

5:27 PM  
Anonymous fm radio stations in Colorado said...

When I saw the cherries in Charlevoix I said, "Hey, those have Pamkittymorning's name all over them!" :D Also, I think Charlevoix is my favorite Minick & Simpson line yet; it's so gorgeous! I'm looking forward to seeing what you make with that fabulous stack of fabric!

1:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older