Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Back to School

No little kids here going back to school, those days of being a hands-on mom are over. But I happen to have this picture of a darling little Figlet on my camera and I had to use it. I had a very social week last week, including a trip up to Room with a Past with Elizabeth, which is where we ran into Joanna and her kids. Trips out with Alex, coffee klatching with BariJ, Elizabeth, Joanna and Susanne.. it was a whirlwind of a week. This week I'm sweltering home alone. I'm not complaining about the weather though, we've had a lovely cool summer. And I really don't want to tempt fate anymore than necessary.
I hope the week is going well for all of you! xo

p.s. Joanna is having a give away over on her blog.. check it out.

5 Comments:

Blogger mascanlon said...

Thanks for the heads up Pam. And isn't the little Figlet the cutest thing! (Both versions)

7:32 AM  
Blogger Mary Anne Drury said...

THat is one cute Figlet ! Thanks for the info about Joanna's give away!

Hope your weather stays cool (ours is cool and rainy here in Pa today .... but more than likely it will be hot and humid and uncomfortable for the first day of school tomorrow)

8:04 AM  
Anonymous Susan (NotQuiteJuneCleaver) said...

Awww adorable! Love LOVE LOVE the hat! I love LOVE LOVE your blog too. It is so very charming.

See you 'round the nets!

9:13 AM  
Anonymous Eugenia said...

So cute. I love the freshness of a new school year...

8:41 PM  
Blogger happy zombie said...

How adorable is Lil Figlet!

10:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older