Tuesday, June 15, 2010

A day at the hideout.

So that was some fun news yesterday wasn't it? I can't wait to get my hands on some of that Red Rose Farm fabric. We have some great projects planned! In the mean time I'm sewing away on my stunt sewing project, need to get that finished up and back in the mail to Kathy!
But first, let's see some photos of my trip to Roseann's Hideout. Roseann had Linda and I over for a crafty day at her secret hideout, and it was great.









I wish I had a chance to hang out there more often. It's fun to try something new. Thanks again to Roseann for having us over!!
So people, tell me what's new with you!

8 Comments:

Blogger Nanette Merrill said...

Wow, that stuff is fun. How great for you. I'm in love with Elizabeth's new line.

9:37 AM  
Blogger Sherri said...

What fun...I love Elizabeth's new line too...even the name of her fabric is cute!

10:15 AM  
Anonymous happy zombie said...

Wow, wow, wow, wow, wow - is that Heaven???!!! I love all the beautiful things you made, especially loved seeing how the scotty finished up. I keep uttering ohmygosh at relook at all the photos!

And look at the cute picture of Roseann, all taunting me with her goodness and creativity!

12:11 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

No wonder it's a "hideout"! If everyone had access, it would be standing room only!

7:47 PM  
Blogger Auntie Pami said...

So, is that were that dotted scottie/westie came from? Looks like a fun, fun place to play.

9:56 PM  
Anonymous Roseann said...

When I think of you now, it makes me smile to remember you in the hideout and working with paper and glue! It was SO fun having you and Linda in and next time you're visiting Minnesota, we'll do it again!! Miss ya ...

5:44 AM  
Anonymous Robyn of Coffee and Cotton said...

So Cute! I love your PMK Scotty and Cherries! Stunt project? You jumping out of a plane while sewing or something??? :)

9:26 AM  
Blogger Beth Upstill said...

I see a certain "Wool Crazy Round Robin" on your work table! My woolie gals in San Jose can't stand it any longer...we are starting a pin cushion round robin too.

9:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older