Monday, June 21, 2010

1995

This was the picture I took Friday morning out back. I had a busy day planned and got up early to have some coffee on the swing. Then as usual, things take a turn you don't expect and here it is Monday. My internet was only letting things come in, like email, but sadly not allowing me to go out, like return email or you know, get to blogger. Dang it. Then my sidekick had some problems and it didn't let me use the internet, suddenly its 1995 again. WHAT. THE. HECK. Am I on restriction?
Anyway, got over it because Elizabeth and I were meeting up with Monica, Susanne and Gailen for lunch. You can read about it on Susanne's blog.
What a blast. I miss that creative energy you have in a group like that. Tons of ideas. The rest of the weekend was a blur of activity, Frankie was home for Father's Day weekend. Awesome. Lots of fun family time. Bonus, I finished up a challenging stunt sewing project and have it ready to mail off today. ALL GOOD.
Hope you guys all had a great weekend too. Tell me how it went. And holy cow... go check on Cherri. She's got a crazy story to tell. See ya later sweet peoples! xo

9 Comments:

Blogger Jocelyn said...

Isn't that the way things happen sometimes. Crazy internet, crazy blogger. I was having trouble posting pictures a couple of weeks ago. There must have been construction going on. What's going on?? We are moving! Yeah! Check out my blog and take a look at the pictures of our new house.

6:35 AM  
Blogger Sharrieboberry said...

Yes, we miss our www and mobile phones when they're on the blink. How did we survive without them? Oh I remember, I still have that stack of magazine articles and projects, that "I'm going to get to" hidden away in the closet.

Bless my DVR too. On vacation I keep finding myself wanting to pass or rewind stuff and I can't!

6:59 AM  
Blogger chq said...

Holy cow is right!!! The lunch with all the friends sounded so fun...wish I could have been there!

7:09 AM  
Anonymous Robyn of Coffee and Cotton said...

Welcome back to this century!

8:06 AM  
Blogger Vickie E said...

gee for a second there I thought you were going to show a quilt you made from 1995..that'd be more fun than no internet. I remember in 1995 I was in undergrad...I couldn't figure out how to use the internet..funny looking back.

9:41 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

Laughter, creativity, and nachos. Life just doesn't get better than that.

11:01 AM  
Anonymous happy zombie said...

Ahhh... 1995 - I remember the villages we all lived in Geocities. Glad you're back in 2010!

Lunch was a blast - and the creative brainstorming was like Vitamin D, E and a boost of C!

11:52 AM  
Blogger julieQ said...

There is a song "1995"...remember it? Sorry about those computer troubles, they can make you tear our your hair!!

6:48 AM  
Anonymous Cindy said...

What did we all do in 1995? I didn't even have a computer. Only used film cameras and had an anwering machine with a tape in it.

11:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older