Monday, April 26, 2010

Monday

Good morning my very special sunshiney peeps! How are you? It was a great weekend here, hope it was there too. So what did you do? Around here we worked in the yard and ran errands and I had coffee on the swing! Everything is green and lush and blooming. I know it will be toasty crisp soon enough so I'm enjoying it while I can. My yard smells like flowers and I can't resist hanging out back there. Today I'm picking up my Flower Sugar quilt from Diana and I'll sit and stitch the binding on the swing this afternoon. It really doesn't get any better than this people. And if it did, I don't know that I could stand it! xo

6 Comments:

Anonymous Robyn - Coffee and Cotton said...

{Sigh} Doing hand stitching on an outdoor swing. So peaceful. So Zen. I love the relaxing simplicity of handwork. Enjoy!
Can't wait to see the Flower Sugar quilt.

9:51 AM  
Blogger Nanette Merrill said...

Flower Sugar Flower Sugar. Can't wait to see it. I really love binding. Some people hate it but I like it.

12:48 PM  
Blogger julieQ said...

I am stuck inside today...boohoo! Enjoy your day!

1:00 PM  
Blogger alobsiger said...

::sigh:: looks and sounds so peaceful there ::sigh::

3:36 PM  
Blogger Angelina said...

Except for my brief upset with my friend, which has since been resolved (thankfully!), this weekend was wonderful! Lots of cleaning up spring-cleaning-style. And then helping my mom get a sewing machine so she can rediscover crafting- so much fun. Obviously made me think of you. We went to our local fantastic quilt shop and there were so many amazing new prints in- I haven't gone fabric shopping for a long time- I need to sew up everything I have on hand so I can have the excuse to buy some new stuff. Especially looking forward to buying some of Monica's fabrics this fall!!!!

My yard is filling with flowers too. I think this time of year is the best in northern CA. I'm glad you're enjoying it!

my verification word is: defat

10:01 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

I'm so enjoying the photo--it sure does not look like that right now! It's absolutely pouring.

3:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older