Thursday, April 08, 2010

Back to Business

Yesterday was so sunny and nice it was hard to believe that spring wasn't right around the corner! Coming home to a tree filled with Cedar Waxwings was a treat.


Frankie has loaned me her big wide screen monitor and I'm amazed at how different my photos look on the big screen! I'm really enjoying a lot of blogs that previously I had to scroll a bit for. So many people take amazing photographs and the new monitor really shows them off.

Anyway, big sewing day today. Need to pick up some stuff at Alex's to work on, plus its prime sewing season with market looming! Hope you have a day that's filled with unexpected delights!

7 Comments:

Blogger Miss Jean said...

Oh, I love it when Market is around the corner. I know there will be lots of blog posts all over about new projects!

Have fun sewing and creating!

7:59 AM  
Anonymous Robyn - Coffee and Cotton said...

Such a pretty Spring day!

9:11 AM  
Blogger alobsiger said...

Beautiful photos, Miss PKM! I've had my unexpected delights for the day -- just back from finding some fabric treasures at the thrift store. Unexpected and delightful! Have a blue-sky day!

9:28 AM  
Anonymous happy zombie said...

Does Frankie's monitor make my butt look big? Please don't answer that.

Thanks for always introducing me to birds, bugs, plants, flowers and umbrella eating squirrels!

10:56 AM  
Blogger Sandra said...

Oh what lovely pictures!Thank you for sharing I sooo love spring!

12:45 PM  
Blogger julieQ said...

Gorgeous pictures! Really pretty...enjoy that sewing, pedal to the metal!

2:30 PM  
Blogger Kathy said...

Is that what those birds are? I saw a tree full of them as I was leaving my dentist's office in Palo Alto yesterday. I actually backed away from the exit to sit and watch them for a couple of minutes.
I'm loving the spring weather.

2:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older