Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Super Sweet

Busy week for me this week, things to do almost every day! Shockeroo to the system people, mostly I'm lucky to have one planned outing! I had a great time yesterday with Frankie, we did some lunching and shopping and mostly yakking and catching up. And I don' t have a photo to show for it.
Anyway you know, not that I want to go all soft on you, but gosh blogging has brought me together with a lot of really great people. The other day I was reading Sharon's blog, she was sending a sweet treat to someone and I was thinking just what a generous thoughtful person she is..
and then look what shows up in the mail! She was thinking of me and she totally made my day. I'm so happy that she's there close to her kids and family. I'm thinking of you too Sharon, and feeling lucky to have your friendship!
And lucky to have met all you peeps! You guys make my day with your thoughtful comments all the time. Now I better kick it in gear, Elizabeth and I are off to see our friend Holly. Another lucky find via the blog. Life is good isn't it?

11 Comments:

Blogger Mary Anne Drury said...

Ooohhhh Junior Mints ! "What's not to like? They're chocoloate. They're mint. They're delicious....VERY refreshing !!" (sorry, teenager #1 happenend to be walking by the computer and saw the junior mints and had to do the entire Kramer comment.....) Anyway .. that Sharon is a sweetheart !!

And .... glad you had fun with Frankie (Love having lunch and shopping with my boys .... although it differs GREATLY than a relaxing day of lunch and shopping with my sister and her girls! Lunch with my boys = dirt bike race + dirt + pb&j sandwiches + more dirt!)

9:40 AM  
Blogger Tabitha said...

Mary Anne said it all....mmmmmm Junior Mints

Blogging has definitely made me some terrific new friends too!

10:37 AM  
Blogger edyB said...

Any idea where to find the heart shaped Junior Mints? We've been searching for them.

11:04 AM  
Blogger Kathy said...

I found the heart shaped junior mints at a Joanne Fabrics in San Mateo, so they're probably carrying them at most branches. Not sure where else they might have them.

1:26 PM  
Blogger chq said...

You are so loved! I think if we had to vote for a quilty homecoming queen, it would definitely be you! Lizzy and I were just talking about you last night...nice happy thoughts!

Have fun with Elizabeth and Holly!

Cherri

1:59 PM  
Anonymous happy zombie said...

I think Sharon is the mayor of Santa's Village. Could she be any sweeter!

Hope you had a fun day with H & E (dying over her new flowers!)... I'm sure it was at the same time I was sewing my secret project with PamKittyDresses 3. I'm on darvocet and JITB tacos... don't mind me.

7:19 PM  
Blogger karen @ badlandsquilts said...

I like your chenille bedspread...looks like a cute pattern.

10:20 PM  
Anonymous Rosewitch said...

So yummy~
But I've never seen both of chocolates
in Japan, M&M are available without Cherry.

3:41 AM  
Blogger Tracey said...

Mmmmmm! That was a very, very sweet thing to do! It does my heart good to know there are people like Sharon in the world. Enjoy your days this week!

8:20 AM  
Anonymous Kathi D said...

Life is very very VERY good.

If only I had some M&Ms. And a taco.

6:21 PM  
Blogger Red Geranium Cottage said...

Glad you enjoyed them Miss Kitty. I always think of you when I see Junior Mints in any shape. :-) That sweet treat. And the cherry M&M's. Well we just had to try em didnt we??
I'm glad to have you as my friend too and without blogging I would have never met you. So I'm the lucky one.
HUGS!!!
Ps. Did Miz Zombie say Mayor of Santas Village?? I accept that honor. And I will serve the people proud.

7:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older