Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Friends and Fun

Yesterday I had the chance to hang out with two of my favorite people, Elizabeth and Alex. Just a little Christmas meet up. I took a million pictures of Elizabeth's amazing home, even Alex got out her fancy new camera to play with.

We spent a lot of time with those pretty aqua vintage ornaments, then realized there were tons with our reflections in it.







It was a super fun day! Thanks for having us over Elizabeth!

Ok peeps, can you believe tomorrow is Christmas eve? Are you ready? I'm lucky my very organized generous mother-in-law volunteered her home again! I'll be cooking there and its a dream as she cleans up as I go. I'm so lucky!!
p.s. Scott is having a big 200 post give away, head on over and enter, he's got a lot of goodies there.

11 Comments:

Blogger Jana Nielson said...

Her house is fantastic! I love that pic of Alex sitting on the floor taking a pic!

9:01 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

It was fun! I'm just so embarrassed that Melvin no longer fits in his reindeer suit.

9:42 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

Merry Christmas Pam! May you have everything you wish for in the New Year!

11:13 AM  
Blogger Kathi D said...

Goodbye cruel world. I can't take any more of the cuteness of Elizabeth. This was the Last Straw.

12:43 PM  
Blogger mascanlon said...

Oh my, and she's been sick and not up to snuff and her house looks like that! Good thing Elizabeth is so talented and we still like her.

1:14 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

A wonderful day was had by all of you! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family!

5:49 PM  
Blogger Miss Jean said...

Thanks for sharing the pictures of Elizabeth's beautiful house. Sounds like you gals had a great time!

Merry Christmas!!!
xo

6:16 PM  
Blogger jen. e said...

merry christmas & happy new year pam!

7:34 PM  
Blogger jen duncan said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS PAM :)

8:34 PM  
Anonymous Diane said...

Merry Christmas Pam - thank you for sharing all your Christmas activities with us!

Here's my favorite Christmas lights video - hope you enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmgf60CI_ks

4:37 AM  
Blogger Kim Brackett said...

Elizabeth's home is so pretty! Thanks for sharing the pictures. I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas.

6:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older