Monday, November 12, 2007

Good Morning!

Its seems like lately I haven't really run the streets (as my mother would say) with Sandy or Elizabeth, too much market preparation going on. But right after market Elizabeth needed to head up to The Quilter's Inn in Danville with a delivery of patterns so I said I'd drive.
Jane has a nice shop there, and rumor has it she carries the most Westminster this side of the Rockies!! I wouldn't doubt it. She had just a few minutes to chat with us and she showed us what she's got coming.. check out the Urban Chiks fabric Swell (did you know I know the Urban Chiks?) (sorry) and she's got Mary Engelbreit fabric coming, and there's some Fig Tree and also some of Sandy Klops new fabric. YUMMY.. all of it. She's got it all displayed to get her customers in the mood, sharing her post market enthusiasm.



And imagine my delight running into Sandy and Shirley next door at the antique shop. I have got to get back over to Sandy's, she's working on so many new and wonderful things and she's promised to help me get started in them too.
All right my sweet bloggy peeps. If you're so inclined, click on the little H2 heart button and head over to Holly's to check out what she's got going on!! I'm giddy over it.
Have a super week!!!

9 Comments:

Blogger Nicole said...

I love that quilt shop in Danville. The folks there are so helpful and pleasant. And that antique shop nextdoor.....Well, let me just say they are very fond of me after my last visit there.

8:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, shoot Pam, now I want to go shopping again.
Love,
anonymous

9:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, you do need to get your famous self over to my house for some fun!! Hopefully things will calm down for me too. This week is crazy with appointments ! Eliz is sending me your market bag pattern so I can't wait to make one of my very own : ) Both purses are SO CUTE.

9:41 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

Good to see you today and I hope that they will have your patterns ready to sell the next time I go. : ) Hopefully my e-mail is showing on this comment, if I don't hear back from you I will assume that it still isn't showing up and try to figure out what is wrong. Hope that you had a good day!

1:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love those stacks (and rolls!) of fabric - I'll have to check out those shops if we ever get up to Danville! Love it there - Scott has a cousin in Danville!

1:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know what I'm more excited about, the stacks of adorable fabric, the charming wall of plates at the antique shop or hearing about all your fun! Tee hee.
~Angela :-)

2:29 PM  
Blogger jen duncan said...

DANG these fabrics you keep taunting us with make me want to just go sew sew sew the rest of my live long days. Don't you think that new American Jane line puts the Dick & Jane stuff to absolute shame? Boy, I sure do. The Urban Chiks Swell looks mighty fine, too. Now, is that other Moda jelly roll right next to Swell the new Mary Engelbreit? I followed the ME fabric link and it only says 'coming soon'. Seems that label says 'friends forever'. It does look like it could be ME. Gosh, I just hate to buy anything anymore, 'cause sure and certain some even MORE cool stuff will be out within a month or two!

4:57 PM  
Blogger Camille said...

Great fabric!! Thanks again for all your market posts. Every time there was a new one I got way too excited! You better stop by my booth in the spring! (fingers crossed)

Oh, and congrats on the mention!!

9:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If I didn't love you so much I'd hate you for taunting us with those fabrics. I swear to the TBJ that my chest aches and my eyes mist when I look at the fabric!

You know the Urban Chicks? ;-)

12:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older