Wednesday, June 13, 2007

OH. MY. GOSH!!

As many of you know, I work at In Between Stitches, a very nice quilt shop in Livermore. The shop motto is "A Place Where Friendships Grow" and it's true, I have made many friends at the shop. And today my very good friend Elizabeth's book was delivered in the C&T autoship box.

Here it is, it's the cutest book I've seen C&T put out in ages!

I know Elizabeth talks a lot on her blog about me and the things that I do for her, but really, it's her I'm grateful to, without her kindness and generosity including me in her own success I wouldn't have had opportunities I've had this year. Believe me, her skills so far surpass my own I'm lucky to have been included. She is a great friend who is totally worth driving through snow for.

I hope you all get a chance to see her book and maybe you can head over to her blog and leave her a note of congratulation! The books is awesome. If you want to meet up and get a signed copy, In Between Stitches is having a book signing for her on June 30th. There will be cake! And good times. I'll be there to cheer on Elizabeth.
If you you can't make it to the book signing, I bet you could email the shop and order a signed copy to be sent to you or email Elizabeth and order from her.
I can't tell you how excited and happy I am for Elizabeth. She's a kick-ass friend and she deserves the success!

13 Comments:

Blogger Tami @ Lemon Tree Tales said...

How sweet of you to plug your friend's book! :-) .. I'll go and congratulate her.

5:37 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

Awww, shucks. You're getting me all misty over here.

7:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pam, you are such a good friend! . You have a big heart that is why everyone loves you!

Big congrats to Elizabeth!

8:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pam, Elizabeth deserves a friend like you and vice versa. I have made the best friends w/my quilting girl gang, too....aren't they fun?? :D

7:24 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

You are so fortunate to have such a talented and fun loving friend to pal around with. In my opinion, you both are a couple of ladies with a TON of talent. It doesn't get much better than that!

8:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoooooooooooooooooooo - whoooooooo!!!! It's here, it's here!!! Super uber jumbo congrats to E (and to you too for being a part of it.

I not only plan to buy a copy, but it's not going to be stored in my dark closet with most of my other books. THIS one is going to be displayed prominently in my sewing room/office. And not just because the cover is so stinken' cute and goes so perfectly with my decor!

Happy, happy day!!!!

10:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great friend :)

1:11 PM  
Blogger Anne Sutton said...

How sweet of you to promote your good friend! The book looks wonderful and I think a field trip to In Between Stitches will have to happen soon! I can't wait! What a beauty!

7:08 PM  
Blogger The Chicken Lady said...

I love friends! And talented friends make life so much more fun! :) I get to see friends in 3 weeks....MONICA!!! :)

6:54 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Yay for Elizabeth!!!

9:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! How exciting!!

9:52 AM  
Blogger Holly said...

I can't wait to see it, I love things with words on them.

And yes, PKM you are a jewel!

It's great that you gals are such good buds, and that you live close.
my buds are now scattered like marbles all over the world.

I guess that's what makes this blog thing so great, eh?

sort of like the "satellite sisters" 7 days a week.

a big hug & congrats elizapam!

H2

8:01 PM  
Blogger Nan said...

Kick-ass friends are the BEST, and sometimes hard to find. You and Elizabeth definitely have the BEST, from what I have read. Congrats to you both!

9:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older