Friday, June 01, 2007

The List

That Silly Lil' Doe dared me to write my TO DO list.. so I'm going to have at it. But I'm keeping it short here, its late and I have, well a TO DO list now, geez, no wonder I never write these, they're a lot of pressure!

1. Wish my friend Sandy a SUPER HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! I hope you'll go to her blog and wish her a Happy Birthday too. I would do this even if I didn't have a list.


2. Complete the blanket stitching on this, I knew it was going to be good. Then when I get done, Elizabeth will do the embroidery.



3. Work on the piecing for this quilt. Elizabeth did all the cutting, am I lucky or what?

4. Have a PamKittyMorning on Saturday, which means coffee coffee coffee. And then more coffee. (Did I ever mention that I love coffee?)

5. Work on those book reviews. Felicia Sullivan sent me three delightful books and I've been remiss about the reviews.

I'm going to tag some people, Holly, Mary, Elizabeth, Monica, and Sandy. Let us know what you're up to.

Have a super weekend my little listmakers. Happy June!

13 Comments:

Blogger atet said...

That rose is simply beautiful!

2:31 AM  
Blogger laura capello said...

great. i think i shorted out my keyboard with all the drooling. thanks a lot, pam. thanks a lot.

6:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mmm....coffee. There's nothing quite like it. It makes me *almost* want to write myself a to do list!

7:38 AM  
Blogger Anita said...

You have a great eye for color. Can't wait to see the finished quilt.

9:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a beautiful, beautiful quilt! I just love that rose. Thanks for the b-day wishes. I loved seeing you the other day Miss PKM & thanks again for the gifts.

9:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love it already! It's sooo beautiful. I can't wait to see the whole thing!

12:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

MUST. HAVE. KIT.
MUST. HAVE. KIT.
MUST. HAVE. KIT.
MUST. HAVE. KIT.
MUST. HAVE. KIT.
MUST. HAVE. KIT.
MUST. HAVE. KIT.
MUST. HAVE. KIT.

The pattern is out of this world. Your fabric choices are out of this world. Please, please, please tell me that Elizabeth is going to sell this kit on her website. Please. Please. Please!

PS... I'll be writing my list soon (thanks for the tag!). And I'm having a PamKittyMorning AND afternoon too!

2:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That may very well be the most magnificent applique I've ever seen! I want to touch it! Awesome work there girlie!

4:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gorgeous applique! Can't wait to see the whole thing. Meanwhile, the To Do meme has made it around to me and I'm terrified to do it because it means actually writing it all down. I might faint from sheer overload! ~A :-)

11:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Pam!
I love your list... and I had a starbucks coffee this evening on my way to Target without the kiddos (thought'd I'd treat myself) which is why I'm writing this at almost 2am! LOLOLOL!

1:36 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I's start with the stitching on the rose...it is beautiful...Have fun gina

7:03 AM  
Blogger The Chicken Lady said...

Hey, do you by any chance like coffee? tee hee Very cute rose. I like the fabric on the bow.

7:20 AM  
Blogger Mary's Cottage Quilts said...

I can't BELIEVE I have been tagged... I am just totally dying right now!! I will add "my list" soon!
Mary

9:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older