Thursday, February 08, 2007

Button Day



Probably everybody knows Sandy and I are great friends. I'm really lucky to know her and she's a very kind and generous friend. Today she invited a little group of us over to make buttons and have lunch. Which by the way was totally yum. It was a prestigious group, everyone there either had a book or was published in a magazine! It felt a bit like being a groupie at a Rock Star party.

Sandy blogged it all, so check her blog, she has more photos. Thanks Sandy. You're the greatest.

7 Comments:

Blogger gina said...

Morning Pam. Keep Up the Good Crafting.

11:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like fun, and is that a scotty dog I see?

3:37 AM  
Blogger Angelina said...

You know you're a rock star too!

That sounds like a super fun day.

8:33 AM  
Blogger Happy Zombie said...

This is so weird. I left a comment earlier... and now it's gone. I left one on Sandy's blog too, and now that's gone.

What could it be?
1) I pissed you off somehow
2) I pissed Blogger off somehow
3) I'm delusional
4) It's the "magic" of Blogger
5) All of the above

9:55 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

It was an awesome day. Hope you finish your terrier button and your pkm button...

10:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're a sweetheart!

11:11 AM  
Blogger Claire said...

Are those your buttons? The doggie and bird are wonderful!! You might have a second career possibility!

11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older